Your guilty pleasure movies

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually haven't watched it in a long time, but Freaked. It's got quite the cast too, which I can't explain.

rrr_img_129415.jpg

Alex Winter (Bill from Bill and Ted)
Bill Sadler
Brooke Shields
Morgan Fairchild
Randy Quaid as the Mad Scientist
Bobcat Goldthwait as Sockhead
Mr. T as the Bearded Lady
Keanu Reaves as Dog Boy

I'm not sure if it would actually count, because I feel like it's actually a good movie, but PCU (both have Megan Ward in them, oddly) also.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You guys are listing some decent movies. My guilty pleasure is a straight up shit movie. Horrid camera work, bad script, bad acting, bad costumes, bad source material from a crazy cult leader. It's all really bad: Battlefield Earth.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You guys are listing some decent movies. My guilty pleasure is a straight up shit movie. Horrid camera work, bad script, bad acting, bad costumes, bad source material from a crazy cult leader. It's all really bad: Battlefield Earth.
That's not a guilty pleasure, that's just masochism.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Does Multiplicity count as a guilty pleasure? I feel like it could go either way.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I see a lot of movies fromThe Asylumin this list. My personal favorite from them is probably The Land that Time Forgot.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I found the ending to be more sad. I didn't know other people like the movie I just thought everyone figured it was a poor man's Dances with Wolves and Tom Cruise is a shit.
The cherry blossom scene was pretty much at the end, what scene are you referring to, Cruise visiting the emperor? IMHO the movie was underrated, but I have a soft spot for pretty much all things Japanese..

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I actually haven't watched it in a long time, but Freaked. It's got quite the cast too, which I can't explain.

rrr_img_129415.jpg

Alex Winter (Bill from Bill and Ted)
Bill Sadler
Brooke Shields
Morgan Fairchild
Randy Quaid as the Mad Scientist
Bobcat Goldthwait as Sockhead
Mr. T as the Bearded Lady
Keanu Reaves as Dog Boy

I'm not sure if it would actually count, because I feel like it's actually a good movie, but PCU (both have Megan Ward in them, oddly) also.
LOL I forgot about this movie. I watched this so many times as a young pup. Have a macaroon.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The cherry blossom scene was pretty much at the end, what scene are you referring to, Cruise visiting the emperor? IMHO the movie was underrated, but I have a soft spot for pretty much all things Japanese..
I guess I wasn't sure which scene you were referring to since the cherry blossoms are shown a few times. I'm talking about how Cruise helps the samurai at the end kill himself with honor after losing the battle.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Hot Shots?

Guys I think you don't understand what guilty pleasure means.

Hot Shots is straight cinema masterpiece.
I agree, and ditto for the Naked Gun movies but to be fair it's only 59% on Rotten Tomatoes and it's not the kind of movie you list off on a first date if somebody asks you about your favorite movies. Then again if you do list it off and the girl says she loves it, you should probably marry her.