Your guilty pleasure movies

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I guess I wasn't sure which scene you were referring to since the cherry blossoms are shown a few times. I'm talking about how Cruise helps the samurai at the end kill himself with honor after losing the battle.
Yeah, that's the exact scene. Cruise helps Katsumoto commit seppuku near a cherry blossom tree, and as he dies he gazes at it and says something along the lines of "so beautiful". That scene definitely choked me up.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that's the exact scene. Cruise helps Katsumoto commit seppuku near a cherry blossom tree, and as he dies he gazes at it and says something along the lines of "so beautiful". That scene definitely choked me up.
Its been years since I've watched the movie but didn't Katsumoto just see the cherry blossom tree in his mind's eye? I thought he just died in a field but surrounded by knelt soldiers on the Japanese Army side in honor.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Its been years since I've watched the movie but didn't Katsumoto just see the cherry blossom tree in his mind's eye? I thought he just died in a field but surrounded by knelt soldiers on the Japanese Army side in honor.
I guess it possibly could be, but in the scene itself it looks like it's part of the landscape. In any case, touching scene.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You guys are listing some decent movies. My guilty pleasure is a straight up shit movie. Horrid camera work, bad script, bad acting, bad costumes, bad source material from a crazy cult leader. It's all really bad: Battlefield Earth.
If you are being honest I guess you win the thread..

Congrats????

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was hooked on The Legend of Billie Jean back in the day.

Probably 'cause of the song that went with it more than the movie.

TheBigTor_sl

shitlord
Live action Resident Evil movies, all of them.
Drive Angry and I'll add Sorcerors Apprentice as well.
Sweet November, She's out of Your League, the Girl Next Door, and The Vow.
Robocop 2, Crank 1 and 2, Mortal Kombat, Spawn, both Fantastic Four versions, hell almost any video game and comic adaptation to be honest.
Armeggedon, Deep Impact, San Andreas, 2012, fuck almost any big budget disaster movie... I don't know why.
The Atomic Cafe, I have seen it several times and it scares the shit out me every fucking time.
Last but not least... MST3K KTMA episodes, I love the more natural friends just fucking around vibe.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Live action Resident Evil movies, all of them.
Drive Angry and I'll add Sorcerors Apprentice as well.
Sweet November, She's out of Your League, the Girl Next Door, and The Vow.
Robocop 2, Crank 1 and 2, Mortal Kombat, Spawn, both Fantastic Four versions, hell almost any video game and comic adaptation to be honest.
Armeggedon, Deep Impact, San Andreas, 2012, fuck almost any big budget disaster movie... I don't know why.
The Atomic Cafe, I have seen it several times and it scares the shit out me every fucking time.
Last but not least... MST3K KTMA episodes, I love the more natural friends just fucking around vibe.
Adding another set of Nicolas Cage movies to the list. For some reason I find myself enjoying Knowing and Lord of War

Also Keanu's Constantine.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Congo - "please stop eating my sesame cake!" Cant get enough of lasering down gorillas either.

Jack Frost - the killer snowman one

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess it possibly could be, but in the scene itself it looks like it's part of the landscape. In any case, touching scene.

3:13 look on the right side of the screen. You can see the cherry blossom trees. Also, it looks like the dying dude is facing them. So it's part of the landscape.

Haka

N00b
Clueless is mine for sure.

Although, it might be good enough to qualify as a not guilty pleasure.

Sulrn

Deuces
10 Things I Hate About You
He get's it.

rrr_img_129442.jpg

Also when my White Knight Syndrome gets triggered:
rrr_img_129443.jpg

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Per my avatar pic my guilty pleasure will always be Better off Dead. (Hard to explain the comedy to kids that did not live through the 80's)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Steven Seagal movies. Like, any of them. I can legitimately enjoy Van Damme's crappier films, but Seagal (outside of the Under Siege movies) just makes hilariously bad movies that make me happy are being made. Glimmerman is legendary, and any movie where he's partnered with some random rapper is going to turn out well.