Your most disappointing/worst game of 2013

iannis

Musty Nester
I would say Deadspace 3, but I never bought it based soley on the power of negative reviews alone. When boards light up with "WHY? Y U DO DIS?" the day the game is released, that is not a good sign.

So yeah, "SimCity: Da MMO" gets my vote.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Battlefield 4. Main reason isn't really the game though, the people I've played battlefield with in the past didn't pick it up and I can't really get into it/ care.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
X:Rebirth was by far the worst game released in 2013.

Aside from the bugs (BF4 and Rome2) or shit online (SimCity) or shit design (DS30), X:Stillbirth is a game that looks and plays like a game from 2003. Total shit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Aliens. Man I fuckin wanted that game to be so good so badly. Sim City I have never played a single iteration of the games.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Brink - i think this was 2013 - even if 2012 the pain of that game carries over.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
E.T. for the 2600 is my choice for most disappointing game of 2013.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Everquest Next Landmark

I no longer buy the other stuff that go against my failsafe rules, so im no longer dissapointed by the ones listed before.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't buy any of the games on the list so far, except for Towns. But of those I did buy then I can only think of Towns and Mojang's Scrolls. Towns looked cool when it was in Alpha, but yeah... didn't go far after that. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought Scrolls since I'm usually not into TCGs, but I liked Minecraft. It might even be a decent game, but I'm just not into it.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I didn't play a lot of terrible titles this year but I think Shadowrun was the most disappointing. It was so impossibly boring, which is the last thing a game set in the Shadowrun universe should be. I also didn't play Ni No Kuni for more than a few days, but I think that's just because it wasn't my style of game ultimately (i.e. not that it was a bad game).

Shadowrun also has me worried about Wasteland 2. Ugh. I will be so sad if tha also turns out to be a nostalgia-inspired snoozefest.

Raign

Golden Squire
You guys are aware Shadowrun has user generated content right? And it was $20 at release...
Because a game is cheap does not excuse it from being too easy. I could have forgiven the length, but I played through that piece of crap with 2 people instead of 4 and it was still trivial except for a couple of bug fights.