Your Own Photography

Feien

Ploppers
Try #2, thoughts? This thing drove me crazy, I spent almost 2 hours trying to get it right. I have about 100 shots and I'm not happy with any of them
frown.png
I think it's definitely closer, but it still seems like your camera is a bit tilted on it's y axis, which is why there is more space between lines in the top half of that photo, but that is only when you really pay a lot of attention to it. are you doing it handheld or using a tripod? And does your camera have an option for you to see some sort of grid either through its view finder or the screen? That can help you too.

I'm also a big fan of shooting lines and find the geometry in different things, specially architecture, which is probably why I'm being a bit of a perfectionist.

GGX2K.jpg

4AFGh.jpg

Drek_sl

shitlord
I think it's definitely closer, but it still seems like your camera is a bit tilted on it's y axis, which is why there is more space between lines in the top half of that photo, but that is only when you really pay a lot of attention to it. are you doing it handheld or using a tripod? And does your camera have an option for you to see some sort of grid either through its view finder or the screen? That can help you too.

I'm also a big fan of shooting lines and find the geometry in different things, specially architecture, which is probably why I'm being a bit of a perfectionist.

GGX2K.jpg

4AFGh.jpg
I'm shooting with a D7000, I have the option for the grid and I did use it. I tried both with tripod and without. Thing has been driving me nuts. I like that you're being picky about it, I want to get it right.

Your two shots are wicked. I'm going to start paying more attention to lines after seeing these, it works really well when executed properly.

Two others from tonight:

-22?C, I had to have the tripod next to the car window. To think its only going to get colder...

8329050418_616f084e63_c.jpg

Hail Canada

8328852326_90387e21c3_c.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is great. I'm not really a fan of the abstract stuff but this picture doesn't look like you were trying to just take a picture of some stuff that makes lines, yet it jumps right out at you.

Starting to have trouble remembering what I have posted here and what I haven't.

WmoTm.jpg

GGX2K.jpg

WmoTm.jpg

P8P_sl

shitlord
a few pics when I was in Germany...and...is there a max file size? Most of my good pics are about 5 or 6mb and everything i try to post over 3mb doesn't upload...i'm probably just a tard...

rrr_img_7181.jpg

rrr_img_7182.jpg

rrr_img_7183.jpg

rrr_img_7184.jpg

rrr_img_7181.jpg

rrr_img_7182.jpg

rrr_img_7183.jpg

rrr_img_7184.jpg

Drek_sl

shitlord
Upload to Flickr or imgur and use

(Img)link here(/img) but use [ instead of ).

Good to see others join
smile.png
!

smile.png

P8P_sl

shitlord
testing my mediocre computer knowledge...with older photos...from Guatemala...

GChVU.jpg

9Vjq3.jpg

RFwc4.jpg

TK6uZ.jpg

this is from my backyard...
b7pw3.jpg

GChVU.jpg

9Vjq3.jpg

RFwc4.jpg

TK6uZ.jpg

b7pw3.jpg

P8P_sl

shitlord
one more test with recent photos that i've been having trouble uploading due to size...these from Ireland...all the pics seem to be reduced in memory/quality but oh well...other than that...contributing...sorry if the pics or too big for you...not much for resizing...

ZvGGR.jpg

KN60i.jpg

mUe2G.jpg

WbcEc.jpg

UdOYl.jpg

lmLNK.jpg

Thanks Drek

ZvGGR.jpg

KN60i.jpg

mUe2G.jpg

WbcEc.jpg

UdOYl.jpg