Your Team Declarations...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since everyone says "bandwagon" all of the time, post yours here. When they change, let us know.

I lived 20 miles South of NYC for the longest part of my life. My team allegiances have always been these teams. Barring unforeseen circumstances (like zombie apocalypse), it will be the following teams throughout eternity for me.

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (God help me)
Nittany Lions and Texas Longhorns (I graduated from both, so I'm picking both and you can suck it)

I have a soft spot for the Orioles and Chiefs, since I went to a lot of their games. Those stadiums are a lot of fun. They just aren't my teams though.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Born in Miami. Dolphins, Heat, Panthers, Marlins.

And anyone playing the Jets and Patriots. :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets, and Atlanta Braves (but I don't really watch much baseball anymore).

I really watch more MMA than anything...Always a Jon Jones, Derek Brunson, Stephen Thompson, Donald Cerrone, and Conor McGregor fan. Used to be huge fan of Pat Barry and Shane Carwin in the HW division but they don't fight there anymore. I like Ngannou as of late, but I'm not sure he'll live up to the hype that has been thrust upon him once he breaks into the top 5 of the HW division.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was born and lived most of my life in Southern California. Then about 10 years in Washington.

San Diego Chargers
Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Kings
Not really a basketball fan but it would have to be Kings or Lakers.

Lots of family in the Northwest so I still follow the Seahawks during the season. I don't consider myself a fan though. I live in Houston now so I get a lot of Texans games.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Pats!
Cubs!
Cavs!
& whoever won the Stanley Cup last year!
Along with lasts years MLS Champs!

What country won the most Golds in the last Olympics, please add them to my list.

LOL Get fucked Lyrical with your 'let's draw lines in the sand" thread.

LOL BUTT HURT PATS HATER!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Patriots and I don't watch other sports except for a rare basketball playoffs/championship game.

PS: This thread is dumb.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
All sports GA except UGA, if this game were a UGA one I would be dancing.

Feelsbadman.jpg

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Detroit Lions

GF and i are gonna pick up an AFC team to follow next year too, undecided as of now. probably a midwest team tho.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
CBB: UConn Basketball
CFB: UConn Football (le sigh)
MLB: gross
NFL: gross (i guess 49ers, i grew up a young/rice fan, fuck the cowboys)
NHL: Whalers (rip)
Nascar: ahahahahahah fucking nope
F1: anyone not named Lewis Hamilton

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like this thread was done a long time ago, but no one actually gives much of a shit to go back and keep track of it. I mean, does anyone honestly care what teams someone else roots for? The only time it'd come up is someone trying to act all high and mighty by calling out someone's fandom in a sport specific thread. And that's just ridiculous.

• 1Solidarity

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like this thread was done a long time ago, but no one actually gives much of a shit to go back and keep track of it. I mean, does anyone honestly care what teams someone else roots for? The only time it'd come up is someone trying to act all high and mighty by calling out someone's fandom in a sport specific thread. And that's just ridiculous.

There have been plenty of calls of questioning people's fanhood on here lately. This is a valid thread. I was reading up on Brahma getting trashed over not being a Pats fan. I remember from FOH, he was a Pats fan then. That's just one example of many.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There have been plenty of calls of questioning people's fanhood on here lately. This is a valid thread. I was reading up on Brahma getting trashed over not being a Pats fan. I remember from FOH, he was a Pats fan then.
who gives a shit you nerd, it's the internet.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Born in western Georgia but lived in Tampa from age 3 to 24, so...

NFL: Bucs
MLB: Braves - didn't have a team in the state of Florida when we moved there and entire family is Braves fans so stuck with them, though I do pull for the Rays as well since they rarely play each other
NBA: Don't have a team really, never cared for pro basketball. I just hope for good matchups.
NHL: Lightning
NCAAF: UCF, FSU, UGA. Went to UCF, started pulling for FSU thanks to my 5th grade teacher (thanks Mr. Hernandez!) and now my sister is about to graduate from there, and UGA because of quite a few family members that went there
NCAAB: UCF and FSU I guess. Both actually don't look too bad this season too.

Last edited:

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
KC Chiefs only. If the Chiefs aren't playing then I'm probably not watching.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Pro teams: Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, White Sox. Fuck the Cubs.

College Teams: Illinois and Arizona State.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Cavs and Indians for me.

I watch the Browns but they are so dysfunctional right now that I can't really call myself a fan.

Cavs I stuck with through the rough times. But I'm not a Lebron fan. I'd rather him play for us than against us but he's just as whiny as everyone says.