Your Team Declarations...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Apparently you don't know the difference, as you've accused me of being both for the same team in the last month.

You just post any stupid shit that comes to your mind.

When you parachuted into the nfl thread in late December yeah I called you a bandwagon faggot, after it was cleared up you were lyrical I've done nothing but call you the front running faggot that you are. It's been months since I called you a bandwagon faggot, you're just to fucking stupid to understand the difference and apparently don't know what a month is.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
picking one team to root for is a stupid fucking way to watch sports. the game is much more interesting when you allow yourself to get invested in the sport itself rather than just obsess over whatever gay ass team you live near and cheer for.

• 3Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
picking one team to root for is a stupid fucking way to watch sports. the game is much more interesting when you allow yourself to get invested in the sport itself rather than just obsess over whatever gay ass team you live near and cheer for.

I don't care who wins...we are all winners here! Yay!

Fuck that!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Sports are much more exhilarating when the team you cheer for is successful and wins.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm a Caps fan because the Verizon Center has fantastic Nachos Grandes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
LA Kings
Minnesota Vikings
West Ham
CU Buffs for everything college

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keg was only cheering for Philly in years past on our various sites, so he either changed or is trolling~

I think most know the teams of the regular posters anyways.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
343d427a-7d15-463b-a2bc-c01a54a3818d._SY441_CR15,0,558,441_.png

Kaines

Potato Supreme
NFL: Cowboys
NBA: Mavs
MLB: Rangers
NHL: these people just screw up Mavs schedule
College: Baylor

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Canucks & Golden Knights
Blue jays & Orioles
Bills / Seahawks / Chiefs / cardinals

I reserve the right to move to a sunny southern us town 10 years from now and be a snowbird fan.

Fadaar

That guy
I'd rather you do that than be one of the thousands of faggots born and raised in states like Florida who are Pats/Yankees/Cowboys/Red Sox/etc fans.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Since I live in the sports center of the universe...

Pats
Sox
Bruins
Ahem...Bulls (Jordan)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Keg was only cheering for Philly in years past on our various sites, so he either changed or is trolling~

I think most know the teams of the regular posters anyways.
find one post of me supporting the Eagles you lying sack of shit.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As someone who's lived in Wisconsin and only cares about the NFL, I won't even notice unless its Bucks / Badgers / Marquette.

But for the NFL, I am a notorious two-team faggot: the Packers (obviously) and then my adopted AFC team, someone that hasn't been in the playoffs recently but seems to be on the upswing. Since the Raiders technically made the playoffs, I'm left with a difficult decision: the obvious Titans, who have a solid offense in a division with no dominant team.... or ride along with the last stand of Felipe Rios and the Chargers, and risk getting tarred with the rest of the LA transfers?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user