16 TM Custom 3 Keeper Super Serious League

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
yes, that's when the draft is. 830 EST next monday. it's been set for that time/day for a long time

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Will trade entire roster for the ability to draft the pre-season champion, MVP, future OFROY, and HoF'er, DAK.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ham's already sent me some trade proposals for 1 which I rejected. I'm pretty confident I'm holding on to the pick.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ham, might want to consider a backup proposal to me for draft night. I have the #2 pick and would be willing to trade it for the right price. However, if no trade is given and Elliot is there, I will take him.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I guess theres no way I could swap out bridgewater as a keeper? This wont be a very good season.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
But that was a week ago, and likely not even for the whole season. Not saying its not fair, I understand the rules but I'm not sure its comparable. Bridgewater was already a weak keeper, now he is a useless one.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes you can swap him. The keeper lock date was set prior to the draft having a date. I will have to do any swaps manually, so make sure I see your request if you need one. Kyou, let me know who I'm swapping

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Yes you can swap him. The keeper lock date was set prior to the draft having a date. I will have to do any swaps manually, so make sure I see your request if you need one. Kyou, let me know who I'm swapping
Great! I wanna keep future hall of famer Melvin Gordon in his place please.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Great! I wanna keep future hall of famer Melvin Gordon in his place please.

That makes me laugh so much. I was saddled with Gordon in a league last year because I had nothing better. Just fucking hoping one day he would finally get a TD and he never goddamn did.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ham ham any way we can move the draft back to 9PM? Bullshit circumstances and all, but I could really use the 30 mins.

Any objections guys?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
for a snake draft you should be able to easily set your rankings without the CPU fucking you too much. at 16 teams, you should miss 2 rds max

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is that a yes? I'd really prefer to 100% make the whole thing instead of counting on espn.