16 TM Custom 3 Keeper Super Serious League

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm hoping I can manage to win 2 games before Brady comes back. Right now I'm just really fucked with only 1 QB.

Rest of my team is by far the most solid I've had though.

Lamar Miller and Deangelo Williams were a good tandem.
Deandre Hopkins and AJ Green should crush it all year.
Alex Smith will be an awesome OP to Brady.
My TE's seem kind of shit, but maybe Jimmy Graham finally starts playing football with the Seahawks?

I kind of had shit luck with being matched up with a high scoring team. Had the 3rd highest score of the week, but that doesn't cut it. Actually, this seems like how I got fucked last year. I scored a ton, but got bad matchups and lost over and over.

Fadaar

That guy
I find it disturbing hilarious that both Keenan Allen and RG3 are both out already. But yo in all seriousness if someone wants to make me an offer on any of my QB's (Flacco, Dalton, Fitzpatrick) I'm in the market for a good RB or WR.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Gravel Gravel I think Jimmy Graham is done which is crazy. He literally went from unstoppable wrecking crew to complete and utter shit in record time on a team where he should've been putting up 2 TD's a game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Gravel Gravel I think Jimmy Graham is done which is crazy. He literally went from unstoppable wrecking crew to complete and utter shit in record time on a team where he should've been putting up 2 TD's a game.

Well, he did have a bad injury last year and only play something like 17 snaps last week. I think part of it might be a slow easing back into the game because of the injury.

That said, he was not very impressive last year before the injury.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well obviously my opening offer was the QBs straight up. I had to overpay to get the player I wanted.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 1.20.15 PM.png

I don't assign those, they're done automatically based on the scores of the games.

(and it looks like I was assigned it for week 2)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 74936
I don't assign those, they're done automatically based on the scores of the games.

(and it looks like I was assigned it for week 2)

Ah, didn't know that. Mine shows up in the league activity but not yours, so that's why I thought that. Maybe my league activity thing thing is set up to only show mine.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think only the biggest loss of the year shows up in activity. We shouldn't see it in activity again until someone loses worse than that