2012 NFL Season

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now Chicago's O sucks so that was a fuck up to give up 34 points to them but shit does happen.
Of course, that was a Romo 5 pick game, 2 of which were pick 6's...so it should be noted the D didn't give up 34 points.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Why does JJ continue to suck Romo cock when he's been the biggest failure when that team needed wins. NFL network said Romo is 1 and 6 in elimination games. Articles on nfl.com went on to say those 3 int's Romo threw weren't tipped balls or bad routes... they were purely on Romo throwing the game away. He's the problem as much or more than the coaches.
How about the 5 wins leading up to that game that were essentially single elimination games? You know, when Romo had like 18 TD and 3 INTs and brought them back from behind against Cleveland, Pittsburg, and Cincy. Lose any of those games and Week 17 doesn't even matter. Were those not all big games, 3 of them on national TV, that apparently Romo chokes in?

Those were terrible picks he threw in Wash, but he was getting blitzed every down and had no running game. Garrett never changed his playcalling to account for the blitz and basically left Romo out to dry. Wash/Haslett knew what they had to do to keep Romo from throwing downfield on their terrible DBs and executed perfectly - Garrett never called screens or dump offs to make them rethink the blitz.

Only reason Rob Ryan was let go was because they want/need to switch to 4-3 because of the personnel they are about to lose, anything else Jerry says is just an idiot trying to sound smart.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know the HC is responsible for a lot, but you cant blame the gingerkind for Romo's retarded turnovers.

I think Romo has micropenis syndrome or something, I dunno, but he seems to let some unseen force influence his decision making out of nowhere causing him to throw head scratching picks.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Da Browns hire Chudzinski as the new HC and it seems Norv is gonna follow and be the OC, I dont see good things coming out of this.

Titan_sl

shitlord
I was going to make a RGKnee joke, and how shitty Washington is going to be without him. Then I remember Cousins played pretty damned well. Fuck

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cathan just hates him because Romo is half mexican.
I'd buy into your racism thing but I love women with really big asses waaaay too much to rule out black or latino women. They got some of the best asses on the planet... I married a woman with an ass but it's still nice to look...

Sorry for your playoff loss early.

How will Steelers fans feel about the Broncos winning? Who would they want to see lose more? Their arch nemesis or the team that Tebowed them out of the playoffs last year?

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Jerry just didn't like Rob Ryan. He can say it was because of 2 games but Seattle is better offensively than we thought... Now Chicago's O sucks so that was a fuck up to give up 34 points to them but shit does happen.

It does sound like Rob is overrated but he seemed to get that D to do at least ok considering they had a myriad of injuries and the reason they lost to Washington was Romo, not the D.

Why does JJ continue to suck Romo cock when he's been the biggest failure when that team needed wins. NFL network said Romo is 1 and 6 in elimination games. Articles on nfl.com went on to say those 3 int's Romo threw weren't tipped balls or bad routes... they were purely on Romo throwing the game away. He's the problem as much or more than the coaches.
From a Dolphin fan perception, and going 10+ years without a good QB, never mind a great QB ala Brady, or Manning. I would take Romo in a second. Knew it would never be easy replacing Marino, but good god man. Not easy finding a very good QB, and it's that much tougher if your front office is clueless.

moontayle

Golden Squire
From a Dolphin fan perception, and going 10+ years without a good QB, never mind a great QB ala Brady, or Manning. I would take Romo in a second. Knew it would never be easy replacing Marino, but good god man. Not easy finding a very good QB, and it's that much tougher if your front office is clueless.
The same people who "found" Romo have not done the same for Miami (most of those people left to join Miami when Bill became VP of player personnel or whatever it was). Tannehill might be the answer there but the current trend of starting Rookies out of the gate isn't going to do him any favors. The only shining light there is that you not quite as bad as the Jets or Buffalo (I think).

Cathan

I know you guys have been without forever but is Romo even coachable not to make those mistakes? I know I'm spoiled with Brees and we'd be complete and absolute utter shit without him but it'd hurt my brain to think I'd be better off with Romo. You can't EVER win the big game with Romo. You'll never get there with his wild inconsistency.

If you put Romo on the 2000 Ravens I think the smartest thing they could have done is bench Romo for Dilfer. We all know Dilfer was bad, much less talented than Romo and Dilfer did fuck up but Romo just goes buck fucking wild when he starts fucking up. Why accept that as your QB? It's not even fun to make fun of Romo any more he fucks up so bad. Hell the Cowboys will probably be even worse without him but who gives a fuck about going to the playoffs if you have NO chance to win it all? Why be the team everyone is laughing at knowing they backed into the playoffs and they're about to get destroyed?

Do you really want to get into the playoffs to get Tebowed or have Marshawn Lynch run through 25 defenders trying to arm tackle him while he runs 400 yards on 1 play?

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The same people who "found" Romo have not done the same for Miami (most of those people left to join Miami when Bill became VP of player personnel or whatever it was). Tannehill might be the answer there but the current trend of starting Rookies out of the gate isn't going to do him any favors. The only shining light there is that you not quite as bad as the Jets or Buffalo (I think).
Yes Ireland is still with us, though i'm not sure why. I'm not sure how much credit Ireland gets, and his staff over the Romo find. Parcells liked to do the grocery shopping after all... His picks in the draft outside of 1st round picks, is beyond god awful, and with us having the most picks in the first three rounds of the draft that doesn't bode well. sHOULD HAVE Jettisoned him when we fired Sparano.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@Cathan

It's tough I know to lose these playoff games the way Romo loses them, it's brutal. And I know if he was on the Dolphins pulling that shit year in, and year out i'd be bitching about it here too. Give me the playoffs any day though.
Romo needs a Sean Payton though, or dare I say it...A Norv Turner calling the shots. JG needs to go. Dallas will show the ability to run one second, and next thing you know it's totally abandoned and Romo is throwing 30+ passes a game. The moment that offense gets predictable the wheels come off Romo. It's tough, but the only way he's getting fixed is using that run game more, and fix that line.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How about the 5 wins leading up to that game that were essentially single elimination games? You know, when Romo had like 18 TD and 3 INTs and brought them back from behind against Cleveland, Pittsburg, and Cincy. Lose any of those games and Week 17 doesn't even matter. Were those not all big games, 3 of them on national TV, that apparently Romo chokes in?
Anytime you can brag about the stats put up against two non-playoff teams and the worst team in the entire playoffs you gotta do it! Of course he looked good in those games, they are the games he always looks good in.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think I figured out Jerrah's plan... Stick with Romo until the end of this next season, then let him go. Tank 2014 to get #1 pick. Hope Manziel declares for the 2015 draft. Pick up next franchise QB.

It all makes sense!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How will Steelers fans feel about the Broncos winning? Who would they want to see lose more? Their arch nemesis or the team that Tebowed them out of the playoffs last year?
Tebow was a hilarious fluke. The Ravens are the Ravens. Fuck them and everyone any player they've ever had has ever loved.

Cathan

I think I figured out Jerrah's plan... Stick with Romo until the end of this next season, then let him go. Tank 2014 to get #1 pick. Hope Manziel declares for the 2015 draft. Pick up next franchise QB.

It all makes sense!
Remember that 0-6 start yall had the other year and then yall fucked up the #1 draft spot by winning games... Jerry's never going to be smart enough to straight up tank a season. No matter how bad your team is no one really wants to lose 15 games in a season
frown.png
Even the Browns try to win 4 to 6 games/year.

The best part of this thread right now is Cowboys fans making fun of their own team
smile.png
The ones that are are pretty good sports fans, the Manowarr that isn't is a delusional homer. Proof for all!!!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I know the HC is responsible for a lot, but you cant blame the gingerkind for Romo's retarded turnovers.
What? A coach can definitely help his QB from turnovers by adjusting his play calling and not putting him in shitty situations. Romo has shown over the years that he's at his worst when he's getting blitzed continually and has rushers in his face, he's fine with pass rush from his sides. Once Garrett saw they were blitzing every down, call some fucking screens or any QB is going to make mistakes when he has no time to throw. Either that or he just eats sacks and then the Cowboys have no chance because if Romo doesn't pull shit out of his ass the Cowboys do not score.

The same people who "found" Romo have not done the same for Miami (most of those people left to join Miami when Bill became VP of player personnel or whatever it was).
It was Sean Payton who found Romo, not any of the scouting people. He was the QB of Payton's alma mater, that's the only reason Payton knew about him. Payton even tried hard to trade for Romo after he got the Saints job, but Parcells had figured out Romo could be a starter by then so they took a chance on Brees and his shoulder.

It all makes sense!
If I was Romo I'd turn down an extension and just leave and get the same contract from any one of 12-15 teams. Being the QB of the Cowboys' is not a good situation right now with the play calling, lack of run game, and no Offensive line. See how Cowboys' fans like going back to the pre-Romo years, franchise QBs don't grow on trees.