2012 NFL Season

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Little surprised Chuckie hasn't surfaced for the Eagles job. Seems like a good fit.
He had informal talks with the Chargers a couple of weeks ago supposedly. He wants 7M and front office power, dunno if that will happen anywhere.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
He had informal talks with the Chargers a couple of weeks ago supposedly. He wants 7M and front office power, dunno if that will happen anywhere.
Eagles gave all that to Reid. Chargers already said they wouldn't do that for any coach and just hired a new GM. I wonder what Norv would have been like as GM lol?

Chargers gonna charge! Draft a bunch of great players and trade them away! Bring in another talented coach that can't win playoffs. I'm shocked they didn't dive all over Reid. Shit a guy that can't win the big game? Fuck we're all over it!!!

sebur

Bronze Squire
Love me some hand grenades drinks....sooo god damn good, but I also love strong drinks.

I like Emeril's and Cochon, those are two of the places I have ate at recently that come to mind. So god damn good.

Ya, my friends always joked about when the street lights start to get dim then you know you went too far on burbon.

Anyway, I don't know what the fuck is up with Jerry Jones but I guess we shall see what happens...will certainly be a show at the least.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I guess the Mayor of DC is saying he wants the Redskins to change their name.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...0504--nfl.html
They have been trying to get that name changed since the 80's.

rrr_img_8111.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I take those reports with a grain of sand. Not because I think they're false, it's just they never have any solid info on degrees. "Guy played football for 25 years, it hurted his brain. The hurt COULD MAYBE POSSIBLY lead to these things."

There's just nothing definitive. Pretty sure every Linebacker who has ever made it to the NFL would test positive. It's just all so vague.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure every Linebacker who has ever made it to the NFL would test positive. It's just all so vague.
Because every linebacker been getting his brains scrambled since high school at least. I wonder what the prevalence of CTE is in your average, non-football-playing corpse.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because every linebacker been getting his brains scrambled since high school at least. I wonder what the prevalence of CTE is in your average, non-football-playing corpse.
Exactly. If it is as prevalent as it seems you have hundreds and hundreds of former players with the same thing without these effects. Just makes it hard to really point the finger at this one thing. Unless you are in the media or part of a class action suit, then it's real easy.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Rob Ryan "I'll be out of work for about 5 minutes"

True.
In typical fashion, the Cowboys fired the one competent coach on their staff. I say this not being a Ryan family fan.

I'm still trying to figure out the Doug Marrone hire at Buffalo. I get the feeling there's some Robert Kraft wormtongue type whispering into Ralph Wilson's ear, or something.