2012 NFL Season

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm hoping whoever the Bears hire as coach reaches out to Rob Ryan for the D coordinator job. Everybody in Chicago loved his Dad so having one of the sons come home would be great.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping whoever the Bears hire as coach reaches out to Rob Ryan for the D coordinator job. Everybody in Chicago loved his Dad so having one of the sons come home would be great.
Get an O minded coach who likes Ryan to be his D coordinator and they might be on to something.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Seau had brain damage after all.
Not surprising at all. It will be interesting to see what comes of this suit against the league for supposedly hiding head injury results. Another major black eye on the league. As deep as the owners pockets are though, I'm sure it will be tough to prove teams knowingly held back damning reports.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking that too, but I dont know if he's better than Marinelli.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Zimmer leaves for San Diego, I'm hoping he comes to Cincy. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Jerry Jones.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
If Zimmer leaves for San Diego, I'm hoping he comes to Cincy. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Jerry Jones.
Maybe he doesn't like the fact that Rob Ryan defenses have never done shit and he's spent most of his career in the bottom third of the league defensively?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Dang, I thought I just heard on the radio that the Cowboys are going to hire Monte Kiffin to run their defense. lololol, please make this happen.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ve-coordinator
Interested to find out why you think this is funny. Kiffin, if my memory serves me correctly, is one of the best defensive minds to ever grace an NFL sideline. He kept the Tampa defense he ran in the top 10 of both yards allowed and scoring for a long time. Getting him would be really friggin awesome.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think Jerry just didn't like Rob Ryan. He can say it was because of 2 games but Seattle is better offensively than we thought... Now Chicago's O sucks so that was a fuck up to give up 34 points to them but shit does happen.

It does sound like Rob is overrated but he seemed to get that D to do at least ok considering they had a myriad of injuries and the reason they lost to Washington was Romo, not the D.

Why does JJ continue to suck Romo cock when he's been the biggest failure when that team needed wins. NFL network said Romo is 1 and 6 in elimination games. Articles on nfl.com went on to say those 3 int's Romo threw weren't tipped balls or bad routes... they were purely on Romo throwing the game away. He's the problem as much or more than the coaches.