2013 NFL Season

Gravy

Bronze Squire
ESPN front page right now.

Based on eeking by the worst team in the playoffs on a last second field goal. Jesus Christ, sports journalism...

Not that they don't have a chance or something, just the spastic ESPN overreaction kills me every time.
Berman and Co. have been sucking Niner dick since they started up ESPN. I haven't sat down to watch ESPN in a very long time.

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
Denver defense was never good and were missing von early on in the season
They weren't Seattle or San Fran level good, but they were much better than they are now. They were pretty good against the run and could get after the quarterback without Miller.

They might get Wolfe back, who did a good job in Miller's absence. But, without the help they were also getting on special teams, they're more one-dimensional.

I talk myself into San Diego more and more!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hilarious, SF was one DB dropped Kaperbro pick from losing yesterday to GB and now they're a lock for the Super Bowl.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Amazingly, the Chargers only converted those four turnovers into six points. The Bengals just got beat yesterday.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It was Rivers sizzling 128 yard masterpiece that put them over the top.

/not that I'm a Kaepernick fanboy

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chargers played old school football yesterday. Over 70% of the plays were run plays. They attacked the middle. Really the only team to take advantage of Geno Atkins out for the year. They knew run defense up the middle wasn't the greatest. 196 yards rushing is no joke.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which is pretty much just good coaching to scheme well like that. I hope they figure out a way to beat Denver, that would make my fucking season to see Manning go one and out yet again.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which is pretty much just good coaching to scheme well like that. I hope they figure out a way to beat Denver, that would make my fucking season to see Manning go one and out yet again.
Basically the opposite of teams like the Cowboys and Redskins. Running game is dominating the other team? Screw that, time to air it out boys!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
hlz8.gif

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why can't I see it?

And if Chargers win, Rivers finally joins Eli and Ben. FINALLY.

Ain't gonna happen.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
AFC
North: Cincinatti
West: Denver
South: Colts
East Dolphins
WC: Texans, Chiefs (WHAT?)

NFC
North: Packers
West: Seahawks
South: Saints
East: Giants
WC: 49ers, Lions

As a rule, I usually pick one or two teams to go worst to first, and around 3-4 teams that did not make the playoffs last year to make it this year. That's usually consistent with history.
I didn't do too bad. Missed on the Pats/Chargers and Eagles/Panthers.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Except you spelled Cincinnati wrong you asshole. Don't Trash the 'Nati.
As a medic, we evaluate potential stroke patients with a serious of commands we call the Cincinnati Stroke Scale. In my reports I have to spell that damn city a couple times a week. 'Two N's In the Middle'. Took me about 87 thousand years to learn it though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So the Chargers put up more points and give up less against a team that is in my opinion better than the Packers and the 49ers are a Superbowl lock. Yeah okay .
What the fuck are you talking about?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's saying that he thinks the Chargers are better than the 49ers because the Chargers beat the Bengals in a more dominating fashion than the 49ers beat the Packers. He the Bengals are better than the Packers in Chanur's opinion. It's not a very good line of thinking.