2013 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they're basically a stone cold lock.
God damned right. GET UP ON THE 8-8 PLAYOFFS TRAIN BITCHES!!

VwQF4vS.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
DPOTY is interesting this year. I think it's probably between Richard Sherman or Robert Mathis for people who will actually have a shot, but there's a ton of guys that should be considered. Quinn, DeAndre Levy, Alterraun Verner, LaVonte David, Karlos Dansby, Navarro Bowman all should be way up there. Bowman might have enough of a name to get considered with Sherman and Mathis but I think the rest will get overlooked.

Sean Lee would have been in that top group if he'd stayed healthy.
Vontaze Burfict. I don't think he deserves it, but I think he should certainly be in the discussion.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Totally forgot that tackling machine. I'd actually put him in the Sherman etc group.
No mention of Luke Kuechly?This guy thinks he should be NFL MVP.I have no idea if he is deserving to be in DPOY talk, the only Panthers game I've watched this year in completion is the 49ers game. I find it interesting that this ESPN guy brings his name up for MVP (obviously just to make an outrageous statement to get hits), but his name doesn't get brought up here in DPOY talk.

Any Panthers fans or otherwise knowledgeable people that can shed some light on how good he actually is? In my short time looking, the only stat he has that stands out is the tackles and those aren't even an official stat.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No mention of Luke Kuechly?This guy thinks he should be NFL MVP.I have no idea if he is deserving to be in DPOY talk, the only Panthers game I've watched this year in completion is the 49ers game. I find it interesting that this ESPN guy brings his name up for MVP (obviously just to make an outrageous statement to get hits), but his name doesn't get brought up here in DPOY talk.

Any Panthers fans or otherwise knowledgeable people that can shed some light on how good he actually is? In my short time looking, the only stat he has that stands out is the tackles and those aren't even an official stat.
According to the article, he had a really good game last Sunday therefore he's MVP. Manning shattering single season TD and passing records is no match for someone who's currently 3rd in tackles.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I missed him too. He's playing great.

And a huge one I missed: Kiko Alonso. He's burdened by playing in Buffalo, but he's been a monster all year.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Unfortunately for the Steelers The Chargers are going to win.
smile.png
I heard some rumbling that the Chiefs might not start some of their key players. True or not, I think the Chiefs are looking past this game, and I don't like it. But I'm a fan, not a coach.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kiko Alonso is going to be DROTY. No doubt. I don't think any other rookie even comes close. Rookies aren't eligible for POTY awards, right?

MVP is more or less the Best QB of the Year Award these days. I don't see how Manning won't get it.

Between OROTY and DPOTY, I hope a Bengals gets one of them. I think Gio Bernard has a real shot at OROTY. A case can be made for Keenan Allen and Eddie Lacy, but I think Allen falls short to the RBs. There have just been too many defensive beasts to make a sure case for Burfict. I think Kuechly is going to take home DPOTY.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I heard some rumbling that the Chiefs might not start some of their key players.
This is the closest thing to a bye week the Chiefs have. This is the only game with a possible playoff team where the outcome does not matter (at least until we see some of the early results).

Plus Reid hasn't been around long enough to hate the rest of the division. Forget second stringers, its probably third stringers from the 2nd quarter on.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah, they'll probably sit. Actually the Bears v. Packers game is the one I'm most looking forward to this weekend.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cowboys/Eagles is game of the week without a doubt. Eagles up 2, 1:01 left in the game. Cowboys have the ball and they drive to the Eagles 45-yard line. You know what happens.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bears v. Packers game is the one I'm most looking forward to this weekend.
^^

I'm also looking forward to the Eagle vs Cowboy game. Orton can play ball.

EDIT Might be the Chip Kelly in me. Trying to get rid of it.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
More worried about eddie lacey or james starks running for 300 yards against one of the worst rushing defenses of all time. Not going to lie though, if McClellan falls on him again and he shatters his collar bone I wont feel the tiniest bit of sorrow.