2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CDMVFGnUMAIBpIn.png

Twitter response to the idea that Isles are "containing" Ovechkin.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Rangers have no offense tonight, gonna be a long game.
I wish the Pens would play like this every game instead of every other game. Shame they controlled the period so much, but only 1 goal to show for it. At least the refs are calling penalties this game on both teams.

Merrith

Gotta love Pierre...could be interference puck was long gone. St. Louis was literally stick-handling with it and fumbled it as he was getting hit. Boarding I can sort of buy, but interference that was not. That puck was long gone just like it was long gone from Visnovsky last night in Caps/Isles.

Merrith

Calling it now, Ottawa will become the team of destiny again....until Game 7 gets to OT and the Habs win it.

Someone wake me up when either Rags/Pens score.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Well the Blues shit on us last night.
I have no idea what I was watching last night. Was Doobie sick? He let in some pretty ridiculous shots and didn't hang on to rebounds.

All in all everyone was just completely off. Let's hope we can come back from that one and grab game 5 in St. Louis. It's going to suck if this goes to 7.

Merrith

Clearly Tavares is allowed to cover the puck with his hand, leading to the opening goal. Since he noted how the Isles know how to play within the rules, and always do so, this was obviously allowed for him.

Merrith

Nice to see Tavares is right about his guys being able to always play the game cleanly and with discipline.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
2 questions:

1. dafuq just happened in the Detroit game? I checked it with 3 minutes left, Red Wings leading 2-0. End of the 3rd: 2-2. Serious cave in, or what?

2. LOL Islanders tonight. wat?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Assholes couldn't even wait until I got home to watch them shit the bed. Gj wings

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Hahahalak! Got to watch that meltdown at the bar surrounded by Isles fans, pure comedy. Part of me want's this to go to game seven. Another, more spiteful part, want's to see them lose their last game at the barn. In round one. Again.

Merrith

Hahahalak! Got to watch that meltdown at the bar surrounded by Isles fans, pure comedy. Part of me want's this to go to game seven. Another, more spiteful part, want's to see them lose their last game at the barn. In round one. Again.
I forgive you, I hope your series goes 7 as well, even if I will not actively root for the Pens to win at all...although I think if we manage to finish off the Isles, Pens would be a better match up for us than Rags.