2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Woot now I just need to see the schedule so I can figure out a game I can go to. Changed to an oddball Friday-Monday shift but Mondays are only scheduled for 4 hrs to get me to 40 for the week. Can easily make it down to Tampa for a weekday game minus Friday.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know I wanted the bolts to win but it was not fun watching lundqvists reaction on the bench.

Dworkk

N00b
rrr_img_98603.jpg

Wooooo! Great series.

For Any ducks fans on the board, one I think, your team is absolutely terrifying. The sheer size, speed, and physicality made this series Damn scary. Any other team side from the hawks and you guys either sweep it or take it in five.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wooooo! Great series.

For Any ducks fans on the board, one I think, your team is absolutely terrifying. The sheer size, speed, and physicality made this series Damn scary. Any other team side from the hawks and you guys either sweep it or take it in five.
terrifying? Umm no

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ducks are a real elite team no doubt. But its going to end in failure most of the time for a team trying to defeat the Blackhawks by thuggery. Though I do agree a lot of playoff hockey is decided by lucky bounces.