2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Indiana is the only other state with 5, and they are 2-1 with ND and Butler winning, and Purdue losing in OT to Cinci.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
kansas not looking great so far, but New Mexico St has to be about the most unathletic team I've ever seen. They have some size but they look like a bunch of stiffs so far. Can't catch a pass to save their lives.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Also worth mentioning that all 5 Indiana teams are in the same bracket (Midwest)

Gravy

Bronze Squire
kansas not looking great so far, but New Mexico St has to be about the most unathletic team I've ever seen. They have some size but they look like a bunch of stiffs so far. Can't catch a pass to save their lives.
This game makes me sad.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm torn, as much as I love to see kansas lose in the 1st round, I almost want them to make it 1 game in so they can get beat by Wichita St, because that loss will hurt more. Wichita St has been dying to play them for years, and kansas won't schedule the game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have Indiana beating Kansas in the next round. Granted that still means they have to beat Wichita St, but it's looking more feasible now.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just read a news blurb on yahoo of all places. Their brackets for some contest only had 3 people get thru the first round. Then all 3 idiots didn't complete the rest of their bracket. One woman get all first round right and then just picked Kentucky to win it all and left off the other rounds.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I have Indiana beating Kansas in the next round. Granted that still means they have to beat Wichita St, but it's looking more feasible now.
Indiana is definitely the type of thing that if they get good shooting performances and start to give a crap about playing D, they could go much, much further than their seed indicates. They have more talent than 90% of the field. On the flip side, they could just as easily lose their first game and it wouldn't be surprising in the least. Texas was in that same situation, and we saw what happened to them.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
KU wins decisively, shot immensely better from the 3 than the last few games. Though it helps that NM state didn't bother to defend the perimeter, but they had been missing wide open looks like crazy.

Perry Ellis obviously isn't at 100%, which may limit how far they get this year. At least they didn't pull a mizzou though

taebin

Same trailer, different park
God Buffalo is worthless. Really whiffed on them and Eastern Washington.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This 7'6 guy on UCI is just a fucking monster. It isn't that he is good, but he's just so fucking HUGE (tall and wide, he isn't a tall pencil) that there is not much you can do about him. Mathiang is coping somewhat, but good lord.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Goddammit I hate Raftery so fucking much. I hate having to mute the TV in order to watch the game