2016 Olympics. - Brazil

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
From a lackluster opening to probably a worse closing ceremony. It was a fun Olympics games.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
NBC will always fuck up the Olympics, I remember one year they had NBC, USA and MSNBC and additional PPV covering different events everyday and with 3 - 5 channels they still managed to not show much that was worth watching.

Every discipline needs its own stream,

I got into watching the archery one year, the margin error between medal and no medal was millimeters, you start holding your breath watching them shoot.

Szlia

There is an athletism meeting in my city tomorrow and guess who I bumped into at the gym (figuratively speaking)? Valerie Adams the very impressive twice Olympic Gold winner in shot put (and she would have won a third gold last week if an american athlete did not decide to shatter her personal best on her last try at the Olympics - good timing for her, not so much for Adams!). She did some snatches and some rotational core exercises.... very impressive athlete (the 1.93 m / 6' 4'' , 120 kg / 265 lbs frame with a lot better muscle/fat ratio than most in her discipline also helps). She achieved a lot more in her sport than her brother, but I suspect he is a lot better known: OKC's center Steven Adams!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol Caster Semenya. they can't tell if it's a man or a woman. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt till I saw a couple of her races. it was like she was holding back early to make sure she didn't put up any suspicious times, but with 200 yrds left, it just goes "Scuze me ladies, I got a race to win" and passes them all like they're standing still. On the outside in the curve.

news_bCaster%20Semenya-250.jpg