2016 Olympics. - Brazil

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Also Hope Solo can suck a sore loser dick. What a cunt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
she seems desperate for some D. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the people

Her vagina looks like someone repeatedly kicked it with a soccer ball. I've seen better roast beef at Arby's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
f7FdEdG.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know it's not completely over, but my prediction that a terrorist attack was almost assured has been completely wrong. I really don't understand the motivations of Islamic terrorists at all.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I know little of Christoph Harting except that: He has a gold medal, he is a Gingered German and that he looks yummy. I like track and field and big muscled men.

(edit) Also, feeling a little pervy as he was born the same year I married G., fuck, why did I research that?!

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck watching beach volleyball now. Canada versus something. Canadians are being announced one by one. Complete bikini outfit.

Those bodies.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know little of Christoph Harting except that: He has a gold medal, he is a Gingered German and that he looks yummy. I like track and field and big muscled men.

(edit) Also, feeling a little pervy as he was born the same year I married G., fuck, why did I research that?!

Hes also younger brother of Robert, who won at London 2012, of thats your thing
robert-harting-540x304.jpg

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

pedobear.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's within the realm of possibility that her looks changed that dramatically just from weight gain, but holy shit. I guess when you abruptly stop gymnastics and your body finally goes through puberty at the age of 20, crazy shit can happen.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I cant get enough of Kassidy Cook, every 4 yrs I get 1 Olympic crush, too bad she didnt get past the semis.

0GAxYmP.jpg

HAg1Eew

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users