2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I must say, I am a big fan of these new bathing suits that don't cover their entire ass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
American swimmers robbed at gunpoint, IOC denies event happened.

Agenda much?

*edit*

You know what's even more fucked up than the games being given to Brazil for 2016? The final vote for the 2020 games was between Japan and Turkey.

Last edited:

Szlia

In Men's Basketball, the USA blew past the two weaker teams of their group, but, after that, won by 10 over Australia, 3 over Serbia and 3 over France. They are obviously still the heavy favorites, but they better apply themselves if they don't want a bad surprise.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Water back to "normral" in the pool for womens synchronized swimming after they drained it out and pumped in more. Any bets it will change color again after the IOC said "chemistry isn't an exact science". They actually said that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

World record in the final of the men's 400m!

Michael Johnson's mark of 43"18 that held since 1999 got erased by the South African Wayde van Niekerk in a mind blowing 43"03!! He was one of the favorites, but after a botched semi-final he ended on lane 8, so he made the race blind! I guess it helped him!

The other competitors ran in more human times, as they all did during the series. It should be mentioned because after the equally mind blowing women's 10km World Record (which destroyed an old and never before approached record), a rumor was floating around that maybe the track had been built too short!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The other competitors ran in more human times, as they all did during the series. It should be mentioned because after the equally mind blowing women's 10km World Record (which destroyed an old and never before approached record), a rumor was floating around that maybe the track had been built too short!

Considering the gross incompetence of Brazil, this wouldn't surprise me.

Szlia

It's a poor time by his standards and he ran a technically very bad race. I guess he is not too concerned about that since he won anyway!

Still the story of the day is Wayde van Niekerk who, apparently, is the first guy to go under 10s for 100m and under 20s for 200m while running a 400m (not on this specific race, but in general - makes you wonder if his time today on the first 100m would have netted him a medal in the actual 100m!).

Hosix

All labs matter!
It's a poor time by his standards and he ran a technically very bad race. I guess he is not too concerned about that since he won anyway!

Still the story of the day is Wayde van Niekerk who, apparently, is the first guy to go under 10s for 100m and under 20s for 200m while running a 400m (not on this specific race, but in general - makes you wonder if his time today on the first 100m would have netted him a medal in the actual 100m!).

Bolt rises to the occasion and wins.

That 400m time is pretty sick. It's about time for someone to break 43 seconds....maybe next Olympics.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
A canoeist? I guess he's not unattractive, but c'mon...

Anyone else when they heard marathon sex session, figured she was getting a train run on her?

Szlia

The legend says that the Olympic Village, being packed full of young people in great shape that have a sudden break in they usual intense training regimen, makes an astronomical consumption of condoms. I remember there was a shortage at the Olympic Village in Barcelona and they had to bring another shipment. OUPS after checking that was in Sidney: "In Sydney 2000, Australian organisers ordered 70,000 condoms but a further 20,000 were brought in when they ran out halfway through the Games." Another quote from that article "In London 2012, Grindr crashed as athletes arrived, and at Sochi 2014, a female Olympic gold snowboarder noted that “Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level”.

The number in Rio is 450k prophylactics for south of 11k athletes (3 times the number of London, in part because prophylactics for women have been added, in part because of Zica, possibly).

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
So the diver that had the marathon sex . . . was it that one with that awesome Brazilian booty?