2017 NHL Playoffs Thread

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As a Canadian, I hope Ottawa wins, and then wins and brings back the Cup where it belongs in Canada. :)

As a hockey fan, I hope they lose because I hate their style of hockey, and would hate to see teams starting to play like them because they believe it can win them a cup.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it would be a little different with Edmonton this year, with Art Ross and potential Hart winner McDavid leading them. But they had a pretty good run being their first time in the dance in awhile.

As a Caps fan, I hope Pittsburgh fires 50 shots on goal tonight and loses 1-0 or 2-1...just so they can feel what it's like. As a hockey fan, I hate Boucher and the 1-3-1, so Ottawa playing in the Finals would kind of suck.

I'll just back Nashville against whoever wins tonight, even though watching Forsberg lift the Cup will make me angry at George Mcphee even more than I still am.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Offsides? Fuck it, count the goal anyways.

edit: Oh wow, he wasn't offsides. Just saw overhead angle, great job on the drag to keep it legal.

Last edited:

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It should be, what with the Sens being allowed to play 6 skaters apparently!

I'm always a little impressed when refs actually do catch teams with 6 men on.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is really fun hockey to watch, but if Crosby is involved in a game winning goal, I'm going to mail him a shit sandwich.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh I'm not tapping out, I'll finish watching at work if they go to octoble OT. I'll just hate everyone more than usual and drink an extra Rockstar. Mmmm watermelon...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It should be, what with the Sens being allowed to play 6 skaters apparently!

I'm always a little impressed when refs actually do catch teams with 6 men on.
A pens fan complaining about the refs letting a team play with 6 men? Chortles.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rangers still take the crown for getting leeway from refs to play with extra men during a playoff game.