2017 NHL Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Missed the first period. I assume Fleury finally turned into the MAF we know and love?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, at least Crosby got his goal.

Friday could be interesting.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm sure NBC was talking about what a great show of leadership it was, breaking the shutout.
Dunno. I watched it on Hockey Night in Canada. Don Cherry is all about Crosby, though, so I'm sure he said much the same thing after the game ended.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This really has been a playoff based around injuries. Had the Sharks and Pens both been healthy coming into this, we would probably have seen a repeat of last year.

Merrith

Nashville still coming up strong despite losing Johansen. It might just be their year.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It might be if they weren't on course to maybe face a team that gives even less fucks about injuries.

Last night was the Pens first game scoring over 2 goals since game 4 against the Caps.

Merrith

It might be if they weren't on course to maybe face a team that gives even less fucks about injuries.

Last night was the Pens first game scoring over 2 goals since game 4 against the Caps.

That's a pretty crazy stat. They were due for a big game.

Merrith

Actually Grimm, you guys scored 3 goals in G4 against Ottawa. So you've scored more than 2 in back to back games now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ducks look like hot shit out there. They're fucked without Gibson out there it would seem

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Not watching the game, but preds with 8 shots in 40? Rinne stealing this game (26 saves), but it won't last at this rate. Hopefully preds come out with some fire in the 3rd.