2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
With Wilson uninjured they beat the Colts and the Niners.
I also doubt they beat Week 7 colts vs. Week 1 Colts.

With the 49ers shitshow of a season, I'm consoling myself with the fact that the Seahawks might actually be even worse.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I also doubt they beat Week 7 colts vs. Week 1 Colts.

With the 49ers shitshow of a season, I'm consoling myself with the fact that the Seahawks might actually be even worse.

Right now we are definitely worse than the Niners. Are we when Russ is back from injury? Not sure maybe, maybe not

Nester

Vyemm Raider

^
This guy

Lets now talk about 1st year HC coaches who are doing fucking terrible

Urban Meyer?
Dan Campbell
Robert Saleh (insert Nelson HAHA here)

How bout them 2nd year failures?

Matt Rhule?
Joe Judge?

Will they make a 3rd years?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think canning Shanahan or Lynch would be stupid. Who are you going to replace them with that would be better? They inherited dogshit and built a quality team in a couple of years. Last year and the first third of this year have sucked, but there's obvious reasons you can point to for it. That fucking rain Sunday night was the last thing they needed. What should have been a bounce back game against a very beatable Colts team turned into a coin flip shit show because of the rain. Regardless, Lynch and Shanahan have the respect of everyone in the NFL and it would be myopic at best to can them based on a couple of hard luck seasons. If Lance turns out to be a total bust then maybe, but I still say looking around the league who is obviously better than them? Not many and the ones that are won't be available.

Andy Reid is having a bad season so far this year? I guarantee the only people talking about firing him are low IQ Chief's fans. It's just what happens any time you have a losing streak, people start calling KNBR and saying "Fire the coach, bench the quarterback" over and over as if they knew WTF they were talking about.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Speaking of coaches, I'm glad the Bengals gave Zac Taylor the runway they have. His first two seasons were largely disastrous. And I really think he would have been fired this past offseason, but we beat the 11 win Steelers on primetime last year and that bought him another season. Though he's said a number of times that he needed three years. And here we are. Great drafting and great FA signings outside of Trae Waynes which is just injury bad luck. And even with that injury, even Eli Apple looks like a decent CB. That shows depth. I'm almost fully on board. Almost. We need to my fuck up and lose to the Jets or some shit. But this team feels different. Better than any Dalton team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
What pisses me off to no end is that a team like the bears will fall backwards ass over tea kettle into a last seed for the playoffs. Then get stomped in round 1.

FUCK that. That shit just extends Nagy and regards saying “he is a good coach. Been to playoffs 3 years”. Fuck that noise

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont think Shanahan and Lynch should be ran out of town, all I said is can we re-evaluate his value as a head coach.

Last year he literally avoided ANY criticism because of how bad injuries were.

Cant give him that pass again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think canning Shanahan or Lynch would be stupid. Who are you going to replace them with that would be better? They inherited dogshit and built a quality team in a couple of years. Last year and the first third of this year have sucked, but there's obvious reasons you can point to for it. That fucking rain Sunday night was the last thing they needed. What should have been a bounce back game against a very beatable Colts team turned into a coin flip shit show because of the rain. Regardless, Lynch and Shanahan have the respect of everyone in the NFL and it would be myopic at best to can them based on a couple of hard luck seasons. If Lance turns out to be a total bust then maybe, but I still say looking around the league who is obviously better than them? Not many and the ones that are won't be available.

Andy Reid is having a bad season so far this year? I guarantee the only people talking about firing him are low IQ Chief's fans. It's just what happens any time you have a losing streak, people start calling KNBR and saying "Fire the coach, bench the quarterback" over and over as if they knew WTF they were talking about.
I 100% agree with you. My point is that Shanahan deserves some serious criticism this year. The way he has so far handled the QB situation, from the messaging to the playtime, is a boggling. Same with the younger players as a whole. Why the fuck is Dre Kirkpatrick in the game, and Lenoir is a healthy scratch? Lenoir showed early on that he was a decent player, and surely better than the automatic DPI Norman is out there. Why aren't these young guys getting the opportunity to play?

You traded a ton to go get Lance. You traded up to draft Trey Sermon. You drafted a guard in the 2nd round. You traded up to draft Aiyuk. All of these guys are getting shit on right now. So either Shanahan and the talent scouts are terrible, or he is being unreasonably hard on the young players.

Barring something crazy happening, the end of the 2022 season would be the absolute soonest Shanahan would be fired. And unless they lose out this year and do something similar next year, I doubt it even happens then.

Like I said earlier, I still think he is a good coach, but he is in some sort of funk right now and needs to get it corrected.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Which record belongs to Shanahan and which belongs to Jeff Fisher?

Anyways, Sofi is fucking amazing in person. Can't believe the Lions pulled all that hilarious bullshit in that game and it all worked just to lose thanks to Jared Goof.

We should add that win to Goffs Rams record. Thanks buddy!

• 1Faggotry

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I've been following this somewhat but not to closely but it is getting to be holy shit that's a lot of money to have to pay St Louis. Also, in some other articles is the idea that the NFL might dangle an expansion team for St Louis as part of that payment.

• 1Pathetic

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Nick Sirianni mentally handicapped? How did this mental midget get one of the 32 best jobs in America?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
JJ Watt - out for the year AS EXPECTED by 31 teams not wasting $20mm for 1 sack.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users