2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wish that would have happened before he butt raped the 49ers O-line.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

And just like liberals with minimum wage, when it doesn't work, that only means there wasn't enough of it!!

Might as well increase the number to 100. Why not??

• 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Just think about all the Time that is about to be wasted by Token Minority Interviews that have no chance at the job.

To quote best mode

"they are just here so we dont get fined"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda sucks that 2 of the top teams in the NFC play tonight, and one of them will be far from full strength.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Just think about all the Time that is about to be wasted by Token Minority Interviews that have no chance at the job.

To quote best mode

"they are just here so we dont get fined"
I mean the idea in theory is more about letting people get some networking in and not specifically to get a particular job. Seems like it'd be awkward to be the token guy though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
JJ watt is out as well. Just how the cookie crumbles.
Depth is vital
I mean I get that to an extent. But being without your top 3 WR's is a lot for any team to overcome. Adams is probably a top 5 WR, JJ Watt is probably a top 30 DE.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I honestly didn't have high hopes for the Packers to start with, but no WRs should make this painful to watch.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a fucking idiot.

*edit* What a colossal fucking idiot. You obviously felt the fucking ball touch your finger, you know there are cameras everywhere, and you're actually in a decent position to try and jump on the ball, but you try and play innocent, handing an easy score to the Packers. Although they might hold them to 3 here.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Don't expect it to last into the second half but packers D have been surprisingly good

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rodgers just looks like the grungy, angry redneck at the end of the bar, pissed at all the kids and liberals and scowling at anyone he sees.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a bit surprised they keep having Murray throw on crucial downs instead of run, especially on the 4th and 1.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't stand the bitching to the refs for flags.

Rodgers and Brady are the worst as far as QB's go. And pretty much all WR's do it.