2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Sterling

El Presidente
All 22 of their points came within like 6 minutes of garbage time.
Right, I just find it particularly interesting that the 2 point conversion let them cover the spread where kicking PAT wouldn't have. It made sense in game context since it put them within 2 scores, but I'm sure there were plenty of people that weren't pleased.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Right, I just find it particularly interesting that the 2 point conversion let them cover the spread where kicking PAT wouldn't have. It made sense in game context since it put them within 2 scores, but I'm sure there were plenty of people that weren't pleased.
And if the people who are setting the lines do their jobs right, there would have been almost as many people upset if they HAD gone for the PAT.

Sterling

El Presidente
And if the people who are setting the lines do their jobs right, there would have been almost as many people upset if they HAD gone for the PAT.
Except that nobody would kick there. The 2 point conversion put them within 2 scores. It was correct to go for 2, I was just saying that it being successful covered the spread.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jesus christ these roughing the passer calls. Bunch of fucking pussies. Cock sucking mother fuckers

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure the ball was picked before the QB was hit, and who knows if the offensive lineman ripping his fucking helmet off interfered with his ability to know that the ball was gone.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jags are just bad, really really bad. Like shouldn't be classified as an NFL team but Div1+ if that

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bucs defense really looking mediocre today.

*edit*

Kamara bobbles the pitch and still strolls in uncontested.