2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They went to commercial before they called it a incomplete. Was on suicide watch for a bit there.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So this Jets backup in his first NFL game ever throws for 400+ yards and 3tds, and the 2 picks were bad luck iirc.

Zach Wilson really couldn't have it any worse lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love All Pro Fred.

But he has been terrible this year.

And wow, what a situation Robert Saleh has on his hands. This guy is a good coach and hopefully he will start learning how to win. But now he has this nobody QB who just lit it up against an elite team, with his first round QB seemingly snake bitten and injured.

What a weird season.

edit: Deebo has realized his full potential it seems. Aiyuk had 4 catches today, if he can get going this offense could begin to be a problem. Kittle is still out so that is a giant negative, especially for our run blocking and protection. If he can get back and Deebo continues having a pro Bowl season maybe we can be a 500 team.

Last edited:

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Herbert throws a pick and Cook just stands there like a retard while Phillips gets up and runs it in for 6.

Now they get the 2 point conversion. Fuck me.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

COOOOOOPPPPEEERR RUUUUSHHHH

Guess no one will see this game as they'll be dealing with trick or treaters.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This Pats game is shit. I wonder what these dudes QBR is at this point.
Trash.

1635721303693.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Saints are throwing this game. Only way to explain that last TD and this fucking idiotic play calling.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Good view of Brady and one of Buc's coaches talking about the pick plays they are going to use on the last drive.