2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bucs didn't deserve the win anyway. Wonder who had more yards, the Saints offense or the Bucs penalties. Clowns.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Has Brady ever had a stretch where he went 0-3 against a divisional opponent?? As historically bad as the AFC East was during his time there, I can't believe that's ever happened.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Has Brady ever had a stretch where he went 0-3 against a divisional opponent?? As historically bad as the AFC East was during his time there, I can't believe that's ever happened.

Not that I recall. Like you said, the division was soooo bad.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember it's down the road, not across the street.
As a person who was born in Louisiana and moved to Florida, fuck those people.

Also I'd go out like a true man of my heritage. Jump in a lake and get mauled by an alligator.

Sterling

El Presidente
This has been brought up a number of times, but the Brady/Pats era they had an almost identical win percentage against their 1st place schedule as they did in the division and during that time the AFC East had more wildcard teams than a lot of other divisions as well as having more wins 2-4 than the divisions other than the NFC south and AFC north. It was more to do with how good the Pats were than how bad the division was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
As a person who was born in Louisiana and moved to Florida, fuck those people.

Also I'd go out like a true man of my heritage. Jump in a lake and get mauled by an alligator.

that... doesn't specify which you consider your heritage

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it wrong to hope the WFT just loses out so we can draft another bad QB in the 1st, and keep repeating the cycle of shame?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This has been brought up a number of times, but the Brady/Pats era they had an almost identical win percentage against their 1st place schedule as they did in the division and during that time the AFC East had more wildcard teams than a lot of other divisions as well as having more wins 2-4 than the divisions other than the NFC south and AFC north. It was more to do with how good the Pats were than how bad the division was.

I agree, that there was the Pats who were crazy good/great. And always a couple teams who were guaranteed two wins each. So the Pats would, let's say, for example beat the Jets twice, and Buffalo twice each year. Split with Miami. That's five wins in the division alone, almost guaranteed. And like you said, Miami would be good enough for a wild card because other divisions were so evenly matched, they just beat the shit out of each other. Go 50% the rest of the way was pretty much a given with the Pats. That's 10 wins right there!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

Can you do this about 9 more times this season? Not for Brady or anyone else, just the Pats.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
I agree, that there was the Pats who were crazy good/great. And always a couple teams who were guaranteed two wins each. So the Pats would, let's say, for example beat the Jets twice, and Buffalo twice each year. Split with Miami. That's five wins in the division alone, almost guaranteed. And like you said, Miami would be good enough for a wild card because other divisions were so evenly matched, they just beat the shit out of each other. Go 50% the rest of the way was pretty much a given with the Pats. That's 10 wins right there!
their most common record in division was 4-2 and they went 3-3 more often than they went 5-1 so this isn't really accurate.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is it wrong to hope the WFT just loses out so we can draft another bad QB in the 1st, and keep repeating the cycle of shame?
Don't take chances on a rookie. Get the #1 pick and trade for a proven starter like Jimmy Garoppolo. We'll even through in Robbie Gould for good measure.

• 1Worf