2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Even with those Nevada laws, I have zero expectations that ruggs will face any meaningful or long term punishment. rich people have a different court system than the peasants.

• 1Moron
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The fuck? That just makes you more retarded because you thought him being untradeable was because the salary cap and not because he's a serial rapist.

You seriously have some sort of mental handicap
You are Capt. Hindsighting again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Even with those Nevada laws, I have zero expectations that ruggs will face any meaningful or long term punishment. rich people have a different court system than the peasants.

This is different. Driving over 150 mph. Illegal firearm in possession. Killed someone. Over twice the legal BAC limit. He's fucked.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Like I said, if the raiders lawyers thought there was a chance of him not doing time, he would still be on the team

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man what a blow to the Titans. Really sucks cause he was on such a tear and it would have been cool to see him go for 2k again.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to say it, but god does man look like he's got a turd hanging from the back of his helmet.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You are Capt. Hindsighting again.

Muur, you should write a full explanation for exactly how it wall went down, and why you have been right every step of the way. I think it would help clear up any miscommunications.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not officially yet I don't think, wonder if he would make it through waivers. Seems like such a piece of shit I imagine he would

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Muur, you should write a full explanation for exactly how it wall went down, and why you have been right every step of the way. I think it would help clear up any miscommunications.
Mad Max Reaction GIF

• 1Worf

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Wasn’t OBJ into hookers pooping on his chest ? He hasn’t been the same since they broke that story, but maybe he just needs a town that accepts a scatback for themselves.

• 2Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn’t OBJ into hookers pooping on his chest ? He hasn’t been the same since they broke that story, but maybe he just needs a town that accepts a scatback for themselves.
Vegas needs a receiver all of a sudden..

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is different. Driving over 150 mph. Illegal firearm in possession. Killed someone. Over twice the legal BAC limit. He's fucked.

The firearm isn't illegal. The illegal thing is him possessing it while intoxicated which is just a misdemeanor

• 1Like