2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Everytime I buy into Dak, some scrub comes in and lights it up with that offense and makes me rethink myself.

I used to think that about Brady, that's why I thought he was a system QB until he moved and did it in tampa.

But you're wrong that cooper lit anything up. He had mostly terrible throws, it's just that the receivers were wide fucking open. It looked like a college game they were so open. The long balls he completed almost all required major adjustment by the receiver. Sometimes they even had to turn around. If there had been a DB anywhere in the area those would not have been complete. Many of those long throws were overthrown too. Now, the question is why were they so open. Does minnesota suck that bad? Was it scheme? Do our wideouts run routes that well? Or was cooper just that good at checking to the wide open guy? I don't know enough to answer that. I know the announcers were talking about the cushion they were giving ceedee, but ceedee wasn't the only one catching balls.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He's ben doing shit a unvaccinated player can't do according to the policies, so he has been racking up fines or is about to get hit hard with them

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Things are getting ugly in Cleveland. They probably should have traded him while they could, and get some return. Rumors are they may outright release him now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Ruggs is fucked. He's going away for at least 20 years. Apparently it was an illegal firearm too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You are hind sighting like a feckless cunt.

The post you are linking atleast 2 months before the sexual assault lawsuits came forward.

You have a god damn memory of an gnat and I will squash you every damn time.

The fuck? That just makes you more retarded because you thought him being untradeable was because the salary cap and not because he's a serial rapist.

You seriously have some sort of mental handicap

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
0C88514B-61E1-4D15-BD7F-E51C8BCBBA4F.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
He's ben doing shit a unvaccinated player can't do according to the policies, so he has been racking up fines or is about to get hit hard with them

I am pretty sure A-Rodg has a pile of “fuck you” money the size of Everest. I doubt he cares

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Read this on the ESPN article about Riggs: "Probation is not an option in Nevada for a conviction on a charge of DUI causing death, which carries a possible sentence of two to 20 years in state prison. The possible sentence for reckless driving is one to six years in prison, with probation available."

That's good, at least. No bullshit Leonard Little outcome it sounds like. No reason for the DA to plea it down either.