2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Like someone brought up before, Leonard Little was drunk and killed a woman and he served zero time. He had another DUI seven years later so he clearly didn't learn anything. It fucking enrages me that these pieces of shit suffer no real lasting consequences.

Even a year of jail time for these people would at least hurt somewhat, but you can take negligently take a life and not even be sentenced to any prison time... if you're rich enough, I guess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Except Leonard Little didnt kill someone in the great state of Nevada, where there is no possibility of probation when theres a death resulting from DUI.

He is going to jail. Nevada worse place in the US to kill someone with your car.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You know he is fucked if Mark Davis dumped him that fast. Davis loved Ruggs, said he was the only guy he wanted that draft year. You know his old man loved wideouts and speed, and its no different with Mark. He would have done everything he could to help Ruggs to get back on the field if he thought they could get a slap on the wrist. But the writing is on the wall, his NFL career is sadly over.

Whats even more bizarre, and fucked, is he plays in honor of his fallen friend, throwing a 3 sign in the air after every touchdown in remembrance.

That best friend died in a car accident in 2016.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda forgot about Thomas. But now he is apparently done for the year.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was he traded this year? Which was massive part of my argument. No he wasnt. Eat dicks faggots.

Why would you even bring this up again? Just to remind everyone how fucking dumb you are? We all remember you repeatedly saying it was IMPOSSIBLE due to cap reasons which was always retarded.

Anyone linking stories about a trade being imminent would just be shitting all over your retarded point as if your dumb ass understands the salary cap better than the GMs.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Why would you even bring this up again? Just to remind everyone how fucking dumb you are? We all remember you repeatedly saying it was IMPOSSIBLE due to cap reasons which was always retarded.

Anyone linking stories about a trade being imminent would just be shitting all over your retarded point as if your dumb ass understands the salary cap better than the GMs.
Thank you for renewing my faith that your reading comprehension is at a kindergarten level.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Faggot trying to pretend he was ever right about anything.
You are hind sighting like a feckless cunt.

The post you are linking atleast 2 months before the sexual assault lawsuits came forward.

You have a god damn memory of an gnat and I will squash you every damn time.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck Covid for fucking with the football season. Isn't it time to end this dumb fucking charade? How many football players have died from Covid?

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The only reason Muur would want to keep losing the same argument for 8 months is it gives him a boner when people respond to his posts. Just don't give it to him.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users