2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The last few drafts, the worst rated QB in the first round always seems to end up being the best of group. Funny how that happens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is uhh, an interesting signing. I don't care what he plays, that is a lot of money for that guy.

• 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I’m not seeing the value there at all. Not even remotely

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I think Hill might be fucking the GM and the Coaches wife, extortion or pants on headed retardation are the only logical explanation for that signing.

• 2Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I dont understand the infatuation either. There have been many, many opportunities for him to be the starter but the only time they actually started him was like a 4 game stretch where they had no absolutely other choice.

He is actually a really good all around player but not that kind of money good.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
This past draft almost all experts said Jones was the most NFL ready qb in the draft.

He was. Not the most athletic, or fast or etc. Pretty much, he is a pocket passer smart player, the type that tend to excel in the nfl.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
This past draft almost all experts said Jones was the most NFL ready qb in the draft.

He was. Not the most athletic, or fast or etc. Pretty much, he is a pocket passer smart player, the type that tend to excel in the nfl.
there's some of that and some of it is he went to a much better team. being taken near the top of the draft means you're going to a shitty team.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think a big difference is Darth Bill is playing to Jones' strengths. Where when you look at the Jets and Jags you get "we are running <insert coach> offense, you guys need to do better"

• 2Like