2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Daniel Jones has been given the most ridiculous leash. How is he still around?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Daniel Jones has been given the most ridiculous leash. How is he still around?
He's still on his rookie contract and he's not the worst thing about the team. If you compared his offensive line to a turnstile you'd be insulting the turnstile, the Bucs just sent 3 on 4th and 16 and still sacked him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh forgot about the game. Thank God we didn't lose to the worst 1st round draft pick in NFL history.

• 1Seriously?

Fadaar

That guy
Was at work so didn't catch most of the game, glad the Bucs didn't continue the recent tradition of good teams losing to dumpster fires. Not sure how seeding works between them and Green Bay atm (GB hasn't had bye week so uneven number of games) but was nice to gain a notch in the standings. Thanks Cowboys!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Was at work so didn't catch most of the game, glad the Bucs didn't continue the recent tradition of good teams losing to dumpster fires. Not sure how seeding works between them and Green Bay atm (GB hasn't had bye week so uneven number of games) but was nice to gain a notch in the standings. Thanks Cowboys!
GB is a half game up on TB and Cowboys so GB gets the 2 seed for now. If everyone stays at 3 losses after GB bye then Conference record will break ties. Which TB loses with 3 Conference losses.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Patriots have not beat any decent teams yet. Let's slow our roll before we put them in the Superbowl. All they have beat are dog shit and the Chargers.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
up coming few weeks for the afc will really shake out the standings and the "creme of the crop" this year

top 6 seeds:

titans, 6 games left unless a COMPLETE collapse, 4-2 most likely outcome Patriots Jaguars, Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins, Texans

Ravens 7 games left - looking at how they have been playing lately, 4-3 or 3-4. packers ram for 2 losses and then they have 1 vs bengals 2 games vs browns and 2 vs steelers.

Patriots 6 games left titans bills colts bills jaguars dolphins. imo reasonable expectation 4-2 or 3-3 ,(titans split bills and/or colts) PERSONALLY i think they might lose only 1 but i am an official pats homer.

KC 6 games left. this is the hardest because how they have played this year imo 4-2 or 5-1. broncos x2 raiders chargers bengals steelers... they could run the table, they could lose 4. this team has been up and down all year, they play WELL, win at least 4 of the remaining games, play mediocre win maybe 3 play bad lose 4 or more... on PAPER probably best team in the afc...

chargers- 7 games left. broncosx2 bills bengals texans giants raiders.... imo 4-3 maybe 3-4 depending on which raiders team shows up. bills bengals broncos could all win heck they could go 2-5.

buffalo 7 games left Saints, Patriots x2, Buccaneers, Panthers, Falcons, Jets imo 4-3 or 3-4 depending say split pats, loss to bucs and saints and/or panthers they should beat falcons and jets. however i could see them- if they play well- going 5-2 or even 6-1 if they really play well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
up coming few weeks for the afc will really shake out the standings and the "creme of the crop" this year

top 6 seeds:

titans, 6 games left unless a COMPLETE collapse, 4-2 most likely outcome Patriots Jaguars, Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins, Texans

Ravens 7 games left - looking at how they have been playing lately, 4-3 or 3-4. packers ram for 2 losses and then they have 1 vs bengals 2 games vs browns and 2 vs steelers.

Patriots 6 games left titans bills colts bills jaguars dolphins. imo reasonable expectation 4-2 or 3-3 ,(titans split bills and/or colts) PERSONALLY i think they might lose only 1 but i am an official pats homer.

KC 6 games left. this is the hardest because how they have played this year imo 4-2 or 5-1. broncos x2 raiders chargers bengals steelers... they could run the table, they could lose 4. this team has been up and down all year, they play WELL, win at least 4 of the remaining games, play mediocre win maybe 3 play bad lose 4 or more... on PAPER probably best team in the afc...

chargers- 7 games left. broncosx2 bills bengals texans giants raiders.... imo 4-3 maybe 3-4 depending on which raiders team shows up. bills bengals broncos could all win heck they could go 2-5.

buffalo 7 games left Saints, Patriots x2, Buccaneers, Panthers, Falcons, Jets imo 4-3 or 3-4 depending say split pats, loss to bucs and saints and/or panthers they should beat falcons and jets. however i could see them- if they play well- going 5-2 or even 6-1 if they really play well.
Lol spot on with the Chiefs. I would never bet on my team.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

top 6 seeds:

Bills are no longer a top six seed. Bengals are 5th and Chargers are 6th.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Saw that…I hope it happens.

It’s going to take a few seasons to unfuck this team and salary cap.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

lol jerrah
“First of all, he wouldn’t have been testing had he been vaccinated,” Jones said, via Mark Lane of WFAA. “So, he didn’t have symptoms. So, he wouldn’t have been tested. So, there’s a very likelihood like he is he might have played had he been vaccinated, number one.

Proof that the NFL's policy has NOTHING to do with stopping the spread of COVID and is just another political ploy to "other" non-vaccinated people.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like Garrett is being thrown under the bus so that someone doesn't have to admit Jones is a bust.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He is for sure being thrown under the bus, they need to clean house by ditching Gettleman and Judge. As it stands right now, Jets and Giants have 2 picks each in the top 7 next year. For sure can't be letting Gettleman and Judge be apart of those decisions.

Last edited:
  • 2Like