2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol you would know about getting blown out

Have another drink bro, you big mad

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have another drink bro, you big mad

"You big mad?" Bungle fans even Bungle trolling, cmon bro.

Dude trying to be whatsa 2.0 and ends up as Cathan 2.0.

And 6 in a row? AFCW get your shit together

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Edko is fine. The last time I talked to him was a few years ago. He was off the grid in the keys. He just cut himself off from the internet and is enjoying fishing and scuba diving with his family. I love it down there where he is at and would love to do the same.

Thanks for the update. I'm always glad to hear previous forum bros are doing well.

On to football, how the fuck, SeaChickens? I'm not a fan of the team but maybe this talk of putting Carroll out to pasture has some legs now. The Legend of Foles continues....

Boom!.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heinicke has him covered. Never seen a guy try to force a ball in to so many bad spots. He makes Fitz look conservative.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tonight we have Overthrow Dak... there may be a lot of ints happen tonight for both teams.

• 1Dislike

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol @ those stats for Diggs. Most interceptions in the league and most yards allowed by a defensive back in the league (900)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well nice game WFT.

Guess I can put a movie on you worthless fucking team that can't even think up a fucking name.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Would be nice if the nfl cared about player safety, and just let the wft forfeit. save the injury and embarrassment

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The Redskins will always be WTF to me. I'm not sure Detroit or Cleveland has been a more fucked up franchise the past 20 years.

• 1Like