2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cut the whole D. Draft 5 QB's and pray one of them is good. This is pathetic. All that 4 game winning streak did was ruin our draft position, same as our late season run to have a "moral victory" in playing Tampa semi tough in the playoffs last year. Lost out on Parsons to Dallas because of that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Have a feeling that the Bengals AFCN hopes will come down to the very last week against the Browns. Just don't see the Bengals beating the Chiefs. I feel they can beat anyone if they bring their A-game, but they've had real downer games after every division game this season.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gave up my Skins fandom over Snyder. Worst owner in sports.

I think he's absolute trash, too, not going to stop rooting for the team, though. Since the league will back him up through any bs, he ain't selling.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I had a chance to win in the first round of my fantasy playoffs....nursing a 6 point lead with only the Dallas kicker against me left to go...then fucking washington crumpled like a wet paper towel.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Fantasy football stories are so exciting
Honestly this game kind of makes it exciting. Some people will be up 40 and not pay attention, then freak out when they realize they lost. Others will be throwing up a prayer for their cowboys players to deliver them a victory down big. Even others will freak out and thank the gods the starters were pulled before they lost.

I don't normally care about FF stories but this is one of those games people won't forget due to the ramifications.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks for the update. I'm always glad to hear previous forum bros are doing well.

On to football, how the fuck, SeaChickens? I'm not a fan of the team but maybe this talk of putting Carroll out to pasture has some legs now. The Legend of Foles continues....

View attachment 389925

Go Chieeeeeeefs

edit: wow what a drunk post

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
When you flexed Miles Sanders over Tee Higgins in one fantasy semifinal, and had James Robinson tear his Achilles in both fantasy semifinals.

I hope Dallas beats us by 40 tonight so I can just wallow in misery.
Your wish was granted, lucky you!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Thoughts on yesterday's Cowboys game:

1) The stretch of Bad Dak is finally over. For one game at least.

2) Doomsday Defense is back in a big way. Having 2 of the top 5 defensive players in the NFL is a wonderful thing to watch.

3) Sitting at the #2 seed, I think we can beat any of the Wild Card teams. None of them scare me at all. After that.....

4) SUPERBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!!!!!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Diggs is big on splash plays but he gambles and gets burned a bunch. Good teams will set him up. Hes not Ramsey, not even close.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Diggs is big on splash plays but he gambles and gets burned a bunch. Good teams will set him up. Hes not Ramsey, not even close.
Avatar Bet: I say Diggs will finish in the top 10 of DPOY voting. You up for it?

• 1Dislike