2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
BAH PATRIOTS fanboy forever!!

been busy at work the past few weeks so i have not had as much time to goof off(even though i own(almost doing the paper work in a week or so)/run the company).

well my best scenario and most likely scenario fell by the wayside the past 2 weeks and the pats went 2-2 for the last 4 games(i was hoping for 3-1 or 4-0), SUCKS but eh what can you do they split the games with the bills (which i thought they might do but damn does umm #41 suck for the patriots (guy on mckenzie umm bryant?) and lost to the colts (they played like SHIT esp on offense the first half).

I am moderating my playoff hopes to make the playoffs and win at least one game which imo will be a successful "rebuild" year since they were way worse LAST year, who knows, maybe the chiefs will lay an egg in the playoffs and lose, they are imo the afc team to beat now, they are playing the best of the AFC teams.
chiefs and the colts imo are the afc #1 and 2 right now "power wise" patriots imo are ~4th. could the pats make the sb? probably not, they have a good shot to win the round 1 game, MAYBE make the conference final (depending on opponent in round 2) and if luck strikes. bam.

bills most likely will win their last 2 games(falcons and jets) and the patriots SHOULD win their last 2 games, but i am leary of the miami game, they are playing well(miami) and traditionally, the pats play bad at miami, but that could have been Brady (we'll find out).

Also, was i right about the Ravens or what?
i said 4 weeks ago(dec 1) that they were most likely going to lose a bunch of games down the stretch, i was thinking 2 or 3 out of the last 6 but DAMN 4 losses in a row.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Avatar Bet: I say Diggs will finish in the top 10 of DPOY voting. You up for it?
I dont care about popularity contests. Good QBs are going to burn him in the playoffs. And Dak is still insanely inconsistent.

Those playoff tears will be delicious.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I dont care about popularity contests. Good QBs are going to burn him in the playoffs. And Dak is still insanely inconsistent.

Those playoff tears will be delicious.
Every team but one has playoff tears.... well of the teams that actually MAKE the playoffs. Which won't be Shitsburgh.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think any playoff teams are very impressive. It feels like anyone's post season to take.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Who the hell thinks he wouldn't even make top 10? He's a decent candidate to win it outright.
Some people like a bet they can't lose. For reference, look at any ban bet against folgers.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Wtf is this shit? Moving the Rams to a 10 am game after flying across the country and moving back a fucking shit panthers saints game.

NFL trying to get the Ravens to the playoffs?

This is some flex bullshit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Wtf is this shit? Moving the Rams to a 10 am game after flying across the country and moving back a fucking shit panthers saints game.

Not exactly. They are trying to get the Buccs to the #2 seed and they need the Rams out of the way to do it. The Rams maintaining a 3-way tie for the 2 seed is screwing everything up by keeping the Cowboys there. They demand a Brady/Rodgers NFCC and a Brady/Belichik Super Bowl. They will take care of the Pats when the playoffs start.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Ya cuz the NFL didnt do the Rams a massive fucking favor last week vs the Seahawks..

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Late in the season the NFL tries to put the biggest games in the broadcast windows that will draw the biggest audiences, and in this case the big Sunday afternoon TV game is Cardinals-Cowboys at 4:25. By moving the Rams-Ravens game to the earlier window, that allows more of the country, particularly the large Los Angeles market, to see Cardinals-Cowboys.

In that context it sorta makes sense but still

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As opposed to canceling a game? Are you retarded? The massive favor would be to stop testing asymptomatic players.
Im super retarded. They delayed the game by 3 days because of Covid positive players and then the day of the game the Seahawks magically hand a handful of players test positive. Yup Im super retarded for sure.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Im super retarded. They delayed the game by 3 days because of Covid positive players and then the day of the game the Seahawks magically hand a handful of players test positive. Yup Im super retarded for sure.
Yes you are retarded. Again I said they shouldn't be testing asymptomatic players which is the majority of the fucking cases and would result in no moved games.

The Rams basically haven't pracited in two weeks because of this shit and still had a lot of players out, including yesterday's game as Whitworth was 100% fine but sitting at home because of how dumb the NFL is.

The NFL is not going to cancel games and moving the game back sucked for the Rams as well if you watched our no practice team play yesterday after 4 days of rest.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
I didn't realize conf record was the first tie breaker, shits retarded. Should be head to head first. Tbh right now the Chiefs are the only really scary AFC team, any of the top 4 NFC teams could go all the way. Bills are looking good too but a little inconsistent. Bucs need to get healthy which thankfully they got two soft games to end the regular season.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I didn't realize conf record was the first tie breaker, shits retarded. Should be head to head first. Tbh right now the Chiefs are the only really scary AFC team, any of the top 4 NFC teams could go all the way. Bills are looking good too but a little inconsistent. Bucs need to get healthy which thankfully they got two soft games to end the regular season.
Conference Record is only the first tie breaker if there are more than 2 teams tied. Otherwise head to head means nothing as the Cowboys never played the Rams. So you can't have a head to head to head. What will REALLY get your knickers in a twist, is if GB loses one of the next two, and everyone else in the top 4 win out, Cowboys go to #1 and the Buccs will be stuck at #4.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems more accurate to say he is great because of the better players on the defense. Take them out of the picture he is prob average to good

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Picks are flashy, momentum swinging plays which is why everybody talks about all his picks and not about how often he gets burned.

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Picks are flashy, momentum swinging plays which is why everybody talks about all his picks and not about how often he gets burned.

Which is why Micah Parsons is a much much better player. Diggs is all or nothing where he's just as likely to to get a pick as giving up a long TD.

The Patriots game was a perfect example where he got a pick 6 off Mac Jones and then gave up a 70 yard TD on the next play

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I don’t agree with that at all. TB got shut down and beaten by Taysum Backup. Rams and Stanford look like shit half the time. Dallas looked like garbage until they played WTF and are in an easy division. GB should have lost to 4 int Baker. Cincy, Pats, Chiefs, and Bills look just as good as those teams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user