2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude when Starlord takes the bag off his head and its a Lions fan I loled

Smokin Jay Cutler was an excellent touch

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
final PUSH for the playoffs- since i am afc centric lets do it.

good news for the patriots bills colts and titans:

EITHER the chiefs OR the bengals are going to lose sunday (they play each other) imo chiefs will win with how they have played the past 3 weeks, while the bengals defense has played WELL i do not thing they can keep up with the chiefs offense if it is "normal". defense able to limit chiefs to FG's they have a shot.

chiefs- should go 2-0 for the last 2 games- bengals and broncos, one caveat if the chiefs secure the bye prior to the bronco's game they might treat it as a bye for most of their starters vs bronco's, we'll see

titans- tough one- i am thinking probably 2-0 but if the dolphins play it right they could pull off a win.

bengals. imo 1-1 -chiefs and browns, imo beat the browns lose to the chiefs, but who knows they have a decent shot at the chiefs if they play mistake free.

Bills imo 2-0 jets and falcons, though the falcons have a shot of beating them.

Colts imo 2-0 raiders jags-- raiders could give them a game though.

edit: Wentz was just announced to be Out for the game due to Covid (he is unvaccindated so needs to be out for 10 days) so colts have an increased chance of losing vs the raiders sunday.

patriots 2-0 SHOULD beat the jaguars and then miami- who has been playing well- to end the season, patriots could be fighting for their playoff lives if the dolphins have a win and you are in scenario.

dolphins- imo 0-2 lose to titans and patriots, HOWEVER if they play it right and they beat the titans, then they imo will not have a win and in at the end of the year, they will be in. BUT, if they lose then they will be in a win and in scenario vs pats. hopefully the pats overcome their "we play like shit in miami" issues they have had for the past 22 years or so.

ravens...-imo 1-1 to end year, lose to rams and beat steelers. but with the loss imo they will -most likely- be out of the playoffs.

chargers and raiders are tough, they win their game next week then the game after are against each other, and will probably be in a win and in scenario.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Dr102808a.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Funny to read about Harbaugh say he wasn't pissed at the Bengals for going for the 500+ passing yards after his 100 rushing BS earlier this year when he clearly was during the handshake after.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Funny to read about Harbaugh say he wasn't pissed at the Bengals for going for the 500+ passing yards after his 100 rushing BS earlier this year when he clearly was during the handshake after.
The Harbaughs are faggots. Totally grating, annoying people.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's time to stop acting like COVID is a thing. This is just going to become the new variation of the common cold. I can't believe how many NYE events have been canceled nationwide. We should be over this shit.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
WFT needs a new everything, owner on down

Whoa, slow down there turbo. Danny Snyder is the only thing keeping jerrah from being the worst owner in the NFL.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I just had the thought the other day when I heard someone mention the Madden video game "I wonder if he's still alive". I guess he was, but not for long.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RIP. Me and my friends always used to make fun of him because he said some hilarious shit but the guys a legend.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know his analysis started to go downhill a lot towards the end of his broadcasting, but still loved hearing him call games.

Always felt like watching football with Grandpa. Definitely bummed about this one

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users