2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It still makes me mad they replaced him with Colinworthless.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't had the chance to watch Fox's All madden documentary yet, pretty sure it aired on xmas. Led a spectacular life and such a great influence on so many people. RIP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The guy was a legend for sure. He used to live the next town over from me in Pleasanton, CA.

• 2Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
nfl pat john.jpg

Hopefully they're having a drink and watching the games... RIP !

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great story to show what a good human being he was (and apparently all Patriots coaches are giant douches)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Jags getting that head start
Jag's can fuck right off back to London with that shit. Kellen Moore and Dan Quinn are ours.

• 2Like

Goatface

Whats insane is he was done coaching at 42!

wonder how much he made as a coach. only thing i could find was most nfl coaches made less than $300k per year before 1980. by 1982 he reported made over $1million per year from broadcasting and ads

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope the 49ers are just doing this to try and keep Houston guessing. Cause rolling Jimmy G out with a gimpy thumb sounds peak stupid.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You gotta start Jimmy G and let him look good against Houston, so they can trade him to Houston next season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh god, I'm starting to love this team. Haven't felt this emotion in quite a while.....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I have decided that I am gonna make a bet this coming Sunday for the 49'ers vs Texans.

If the 49'ers win, I will afirm my lifetime following of the greatest football club in history.

If the Texans win, I will renounce my lifetime fandom of the 49'ers and move on to a more stable competent organization for my lifelong fandom. Such as the Chargers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I have decided that I am gonna make a bet this coming Sunday for the 49'ers vs Texans.

If the 49'ers win, I will afirm my lifetime following of the greatest football club in history.

If the Texans win, I will renounce my lifetime fandom of the 49'ers and move on to a more stable competent organization for my lifelong fandom. Such as the Chargers.
Now I have to root for the Texans just to watch Denamian Denamian and Chanur Chanur deal with you every Chargers game.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users