2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Now I have to root for the Texans just to watch @Denamian and Chanur Chanur deal with you every Chargers game.

I'm actually tempted to do this and I'm a 49ers fan. If nothing else it will take the sting out of what would be the 5th humiliating loss of the season.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You still have hair? Figured you would have pulled it all out by now.
Thats why i keep it so short.

Also guys the Chargers are not here to make you feel better about your teams!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Oh god, I'm starting to love this team. Haven't felt this emotion in quite a while.....
Cowboys have beaten Chargers, NE, and feasted on a soft division and some other poor teams. Maybe they can put together a big run, buuuut...
Mrw GIF

Can't give him a show when he's talking about eagles are the highest fliers:

Rüppell's vulture is considered to be the highest-flying bird, with confirmed evidence of a flight at an altitude of 11,300 m (37,000 ft) above sea level.
Had to post the derail because I didn't think the atmosphere was thick enough 6 miles above sea level for a bird to fly up there.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy G bout to be full sheep head by the end of the season lol.

Poor guy is what, 33 or something and he is basically full salt n pepper. I have a shit ton of greys but Jimmy got me beat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't think hair color means whatever you think lot means.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I have decided that I am gonna make a bet this coming Sunday for the 49'ers vs Texans.

If the 49'ers win, I will afirm my lifetime following of the greatest football club in history.

If the Texans win, I will renounce my lifetime fandom of the 49'ers and move on to a more stable competent organization for my lifelong fandom. Such as the Chargers.
To clarify this bet, I will use CBS's line for this game so it can be about as even as a bet as possible.

As it stands now, its SF -12.5

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
To clarify this bet, I will use CBS's line for this game so it can be about as even as a bet as possible.

As it stands now, its SF -12.5

WTF are you talking about? There was no mention of a line in the original post. Goddamit are you trying to weasel out of a fucking bet with yourself?

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
WTF are you talking about? There was no mention of a line in the original post. Goddamit are you trying to weasel out of a fucking bet with yourself?
He's trying to make it easier for himself to switch to a Chargers fan. Personally I'm all for it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who gives a fuck lol.

Two team faggot.

ESPN retarded prediction AI has the 49ers beating Texans 34 - 7 and then beating the Rams 42 14!! LOL.

Maybe they think Lance is going to turn into the most dynamic rookie QB ever in the final 2 games of the season? There is no way an injured Garoppolo puts up all those points.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What a shit show with so many playoff spots on the line and seeding we have several weeks of back up qbs and dudes off the street.

NFL is a fucking joke at this point.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

NFL legend Dan Reeves -- who reached the Super Bowl 9 times as a player and a coach -- passed away due to complications from a "long illness," his family announced Saturday. He was 77 years old.

• 1Touchdown
Reactions: 1 user