2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Cowboys are lucky they didn't get a well deserved taunting flag after that third down stop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Refs just handing game to 9ers now. Multiple blocks in the back uncalled.
Try not to be a homer for one minute. Do you honestly think games ever get called fairly, and holding is called consistently at all?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Try not to be a homer for one minute. Do you honestly think games ever get called fairly, and holding is called consistently at all?
Fairly? Not really. Consistently? Yes, I think most ref crews try to call whatever they are deciding to call that day against both teams. Today just isn't that day.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean Dallas was the most penalized team in the league this year. Gotta keep up with expectations!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

I read someone speculating the Niners get away with holding when Deebo runs the ball because he gets upfield so quickly.

Like that last call the block in the back was ahead of the runner but last week an uncalled block in the back happened right as Deebo was running by.

I dunno what goes on game to game but when you have a player like AD you see a ton of uncalled holding every game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damnit i got up to check on the fucking charcoal and sat back down as they were kicking the extra point.