2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I read someone speculating the Niners get away with holding when Deebo runs the ball because he gets upfield so quickly.

Like that last call the block in the back was ahead of the runner but last week an uncalled block in the back happened right as Deebo was running by.

I dunno what goes on game to game but when you have a player like AD you see a ton of uncalled holding every game.
I can absolutely see something like that.

I am just a dumb fan, but it seems stupid easy to fix. Have that ref in the sky who can see every play and have them quickly make corrections. Shouldn't be that hard.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
American inventor heads need to role. Specifically quarterback ones. Not gonna make any type of run, ever, with this type of play. Piles up stats versus NFC east teams to justify the contract and belief, then the real shit gets exposed when it comes time to perform versus the better half.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
American inventor heads need to role. Specifically quarterback ones. Not gonna make any type of run, ever, with this type of play. Piles up stats versus NFC east teams to justify the contract and belief, then the real shit gets exposed when it comes time to perform versus the better half.
Yeah but remember that blowout last week?!

Actually this game is making me feel better about the Rams, we had this Niners team beat but fagged it up instead of stepping on their throats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
1642376679172.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so glad tomorrow isn't a work day. It's not even 4pm and I am hammered

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
What's that gotta do with Superbowl caliber D you dumb fuck? You won by a FG after scoring 10 straight points down 7 with under 2 minutes to go.
It has to do with the fact that being down 17-0 with the season on the line they only gave up 7 points to the Rams in their last 9 possessions. And they’ve been strong so far against Dallas. Better than they actually are.