2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Change of personel happened with 17 seconds left on the play clock. Go back and look.
We're all new personal set at 17 seconds? Were all old personal on the field? Either way, it's rerard level to try that shit. The best outcome is getting a team with a double digit lead to burn a time out.....

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
McDoofus is keeping his job, right? He has a terribly undisciplined team but is this uncompetitive game enough for Big Jerr?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Cowboys DID subsitute with 17 seconds left on the play clock. Which means by rule, defense has 10 seconds to sub. Umpire should have been out of there with 7 seconds left to snap the ball.
If they substituted, why the fuck were they keeping the punter on the field after the successful fake? To fool them that we would punt on 1st down?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Told you Jimmy was gonna throw an INT. I could tell he was high. Refs in the bag for 49ers though, obviously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, there goes Warner for the year. And likely next since it is so late in the year.

Fuck

Kaines

Potato Supreme
49ers REALLY need to stop getting injured.... but it IS the 9ers after all. So I think they are used to it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well now any chance of the Niners going in and beating the Packers has vanished. Man the 1 seed really is OP now.

The only fucking thing Jimmy couldn't do with a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter and he goes and does it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hate how much injuries impact these guys, really feel for them. Sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I was just about to ask how after this game you let Jimmy go but now...uh, yeah.

Well we still have time!