2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wasn’t expecting the Eagles to do much but the sting wore off fast after that cowboys loss.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
After a night to think it over. The loss was unacceptable and the Cowboys underacheived AGAIN... but at least we aren't Eagles/Patriots/Steelers.... I mean, can you IMAGINE being a fan of those shitshows???? So sad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is there any chance the Cowboys release the caveman this off season? He seems to be a replacement level running back at this point and it looks like his cap number goes up quite a bit starting next season.
With the contracts that they have, the Cowboys are married to Zeke and Dak. If they can't get it done (and there's ample evidence that says they can't), it will be at least 4-5 years before the Cowboys will be in a spot where they can reload and try again.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zeke will be released after this next year. Dak has 3 years left. Salary cap will do a huge jump in ‘23 with the new TV contracts, which will give them relief from the massive cap hit from the last 2 years of his contract.

Zeke was also playing with a partially torn knee. They must not trust Pollard at all in pass blocking.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Not that I am a fan of Big Ben but it was sad KC didn't allow him to have a garbage time TD at the end. They looked like they were going to let him have it then stuffed that receiver near the goal line.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
272080977_4725717817555668_2780562880924253351_n.jpg

I can't wait for this to bite me in the ass tonight!

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
What a loser, honestly. Does nobody in America take ownership of their own fuck ups anymore?
LOL have you never posted here? How many retards admit when they're wrong/fucked up on these forums alone, let alone the rest of America? Welcome to the Age of Blame.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Refs did kinda fuck em

Yeah, refs really fucked a team that ran a fucking QB draw with 14 seconds left and no timeouts - rather than taking TWO (maybe even 3, depending) shots at the end-zone against a team with an absolute dogshit secondary, especially on deep plays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, refs really fucked a team that ran a fucking QB draw with 14 seconds left and no timeouts - rather than taking TWO (maybe even 3, depending) shots at the end-zone against a team with an absolute dogshit secondary, especially on deep plays.
Who by the way just gave up over 40 fucking yards in almost zero time in 4 plays. The whole thing is insane, but insanity follows the unprepared and the stupid - so in Dallas' case, both, which leads to infuriating results as a fan, and hilarious results for everyone else.

#FML

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
All I know is that Jimmy G is just a big time playoff caliber QB. My 49ers would be making a big mistake moving on from him.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Public sentiment for NFL officials is pretty fucking poor, but the only people blaming the officials for the loss are Cowboys fans. So either the Cowboys were undisciplined trash who deserved their penalties and loss, or the Cowboys and their fans are more disliked by the general public than NFL referees. Either way I ain’t sad.

Zeke will be released after this next year. Dak has 3 years left. Salary cap will do a huge jump in ‘23 with the new TV contracts, which will give them relief from the massive cap hit from the last 2 years of his contract.

Zeke was also playing with a partially torn knee. They must not trust Pollard at all in pass blocking.

Maybe he’ll get through that injury and do sort of a return to form, but it certainly feels like he’s on the wrong side of that 3-4 year peak that RBs tend to have.

Also apparently garbage throwing wasn’t at only the officials.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Is there any chance the Cowboys release the caveman this off season? He seems to be a replacement level running back at this point and it looks like his cap number goes up quite a bit starting next season.
Nope. He would have $31 million in dead money. No reason to drop him now, sadly.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Eagles should play the Pats to determine who was the worst team to make the playoffs.
i am the other pats fan that sticks around, i might take a day or two off after a loss, but i do stick around and take the lumps.

and as to the worst team that made the playoffs,

that would be the STEELERS THEN Eagles then Patriots. imo the patriots would beat the other two teams.

patriots sucked so bad saturday night. the "strength" of the team was supposed to be the Defense, and they fucking blew fucking chunks, they could not stop the bills from doing whatever the fuck they wanted and the score reflected that.

while i love the team and they had a good season, the way the season ended leaves a bitter taste in my mouth due to the way the season ended(losing 4 of 5 games).

jones played good, and unless injuries become a factor, will most likely develop into a quality -potentially- great quarterback.
he imo needs a #1 receiver for the offense to take the next step, a player that can get open fast and you KNOW on third down he is getting the ball and the first down. and the Defense knows this also, and the play is STILL made consistantly. imo harry needs to go, smith gets one more year, henry was good, stays, bourne good stays, meyers stays, agular was ok, just needs to be more productive.

the defense, sucks, imo they need a fucking pass rush and cover guys.. i think they should bring flores back as a defensive coordinator next year to let him mature. however i think he has a good shot of landing a HC job somewhere else.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak fucked them by not handing the ball back to the ref, and possibly Moore and/or McFatty fucked Dak by not coaching him properly on that stupid play.

Can't blame it on Dak. How's he supposed to know Tyler Biadasz doesn't have the authority to spot the ball where he sees fit? That's an obscure NFL rule that doesn't exist at any other level down to peewee football

• 2Worf