2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zeke must have been tackled too much early in his career when he got all those carries because he went from a young, athletic and explosive runner, to a bloated, plodding retard with gay piercings and frosted tips. He fell completely off the map, and looks to be a prime candidate for a post career cte episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Zeke must have been tackled too much early in his career when he got all those carries because he went from a young, athletic and explosive runner, to a bloated, plodding retard with gay piercings and frosted tips. He fell completely off the map, and looks to be a prime candidate for a post career cte episode.
THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER PAY RUNNING BACKS.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
69D6D69C-4F9A-4F52-AD9C-97111CEC1E63.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
GAMETIME Daezuel Daezuel DON'T LET THOSE COWBOYS FANS TAKE YOUR GAMETIME SHITPOSTING CROWN! THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS 110% LEAVE IT ALL OUT ON THE FORUMS!!

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I hate that car commercial for the automatic braking. The lady says no to sushi because she had it yesterday, then when he suggests seafood she says, "you know I don't eat seafood."

Bitch da hell you think sushi is made from?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I still have PTSD from last week, I'm gonna need like a 50 points lead before I relax.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users