2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how Klingsbury still has a job after this season after the 1-5 collapse to lose the division and this complete embarrassment.

Bucs might be feeling pretty sad about 49ers winning yesterday, obviously would much rather be playing Dallas than LA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not sure how Klingsbury still has a job after this season after the 1-5 collapse to lose the division and this complete embarrassment.

Bucs might be feeling pretty sad about 49ers winning yesterday, obviously would much rather be playing Dallas than LA.
Hard to fire a playoff coach, but I have to agree.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well here comes the prevent D for 2 quarters.

Bold Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why did Donald get the penalty there? Guess he initiated? Seemed lots of back and forth.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Donald ripped his helmet off first? Dunno, they never showed the start of it

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
AD definitely ripped his helmet off first but they didn't show much before he did either

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I love that the announcer said “Aaron is not the one” in regards to people you wanna start shit with. When Devonta Freeman did it a few years ago was one of my favorite moments.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love that the announcer said “Aaron is not the one” in regards to people you wanna start shit with. When Devonta Freeman did it a few years ago was one of my favorite moments.

Gay ass NFL. It takes you to the video of Freeman being manhandled.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Couldn't tell if Baker was writhing in agony or if that was a fencing response. He got fucking destroyed.