2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Bucs will probably be 3ish point favorites for playing at home, but it’s worst case scenario for them having to go against a team with Aaron Donald after their O-line just got beat up against Philly. Bucs have scored 31,31,30,31,31 their last 5 playoff games and will probably have to do that again to win next week, and I’m not so sure they can.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Rodgers and Adams are going to rape our assholes next weekend. Our secondary is straight trash. Thankfully Mosely is back. He blows, but he's still 10x better than Norman.

I only cared about beating the Cowboys so I could meme on them for the next 10 years. Jimmy G is gone next year and the 49ers have about another 5-10 years of shitshow incoming as we slowly lose superstars, coaches, etc. I hope Jimmy wins a SB with Washington.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Hendrickson doesn't play on Saturday I don't think the Bengals can stop the Titans run game. Bengals need it to be a shootout to win and try to put the game in Tannehill's hands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kirun out here sounding like a fake ass fan.

Shut up.

The 49ers have beat the Packers in the playoffs, they just did it 2 years ago. They won that game with Jimmy throwing 8 passes.

Rodgers and Adams are spectacular, it will be a tough game, but we have a healthy Mitchell and a healthy Deebo, meaning thats at least 27 -30 carries between them two who are both ripping off chunk yardage. Niners are also the number 1 redzone team in the league, we can score points. Number 7 offense and number 3 defense, which is better than Green Bay.

49ers can easily go all the way with this roster.

Which is insane considering where this team was in October, having lost 4 straight at 3-5 and looked like a joke after getting outplayed by Colt McCoy.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The key to the GB/SF game will be two fold. First, is AR patient and surgical keeping time of possession in our favor? Second, can we adjust to keep Deebo from burning us with the outside pitch outs/end around plays? Our lines are about as healthy as they have ever been, but we are weak in the TE and safety area. We also have Douglas, whom we did not have in our last matchup, who has been playing out of his mind. If GB plays to potential, it should be easy for GB to win but it will be close.

For SF, they are well coached, but that game against Dallas looked ugly and never should have gotten that close. I doubt Jimmy G can put them way out in front, so they are going to need to run run run to have a decent shot. Also, when was the last time SF even played in sub 60 degree weather? I am thinking it was that playoff game 2 years ago. Forecast says zero degrees at kickoff next Saturday. It could get much colder as the game goes on. Finally, there were a lot of SF fans in Dallas to the point where it was almost a home game for them. That simply will not be the case in Lambeau.

Should be a good game, regardless. As bad as this weekend was, the NFC games at least should be close fought games.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ryan Fitzpatrick went to the Bills game and went full Bills mafia.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rodgers and Adams are going to rape our assholes next weekend. Our secondary is straight trash. Thankfully Mosely is back. He blows, but he's still 10x better than Norman.

I only cared about beating the Cowboys so I could meme on them for the next 10 years. Jimmy G is gone next year and the 49ers have about another 5-10 years of shitshow incoming as we slowly lose superstars, coaches, etc. I hope Jimmy wins a SB with Washington.
Legit don't know why you are a fan. The fact that you still think Jimmy is great is mind boggling to me. He has flashes of brilliance, and flashes of absolute trash play. You will never have him carry a team to a Super Bowl.

The secondary is a weak point, but far improved from when they were rolling out Josh Norman, Dontae Johnson, and fucking Dre Kirkpatrick. Ward and Tartt are solid at safety, and Moseley and Thomas appear to be doing decently well at CB now. If those guys stay healthy they can for sure compete. Assuming Bosa and Warner are able to play (and it is pointing to them both playing), I think the defense should be able to keep them in it. If the Packers get out to a hot start, it will be tough for the 49ers to claw back

As always with the 49ers, it will come down to which Jimmy shows up. If he is throwing high and gets sloppy, it's almost impossible for the 49ers to win. And as Phazael Phazael notes it is going to be cold as shit. How is that going to affect Jimmy's already gimpy thumb? I can't imagine it will make it easier on him.

I just hope for a good game and they at least keep it close.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Can't blame it on Dak. How's he supposed to know Tyler Biadasz doesn't have the authority to spot the ball where he sees fit? That's an obscure NFL rule that doesn't exist at any other level down to peewee football

They have been skewing the game to benefit the offense for years now. The next logical step would be to let the center decide where the ball should be.

• 1Worf

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Divisional Week Preview:
Packers: low seed because many GB fans here acknowledge the team has warts. Hopeful but guarded.
Titans: Derrick Henry is coming back. Odds are meh because none of us know what to expect of this team.
It seems appropriate this year that we have no more confidence in the #1 seeds than anyone else.

I _think_ the 49ers are banged up enough that the Packers squeeze past them, but I have near zero confidence they go 3/3 to win it all.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I _think_ the 49ers are banged up enough that the Packers squeeze past them, but I have near zero confidence they go 3/3 to win it all.
Don't want to burst your bubble, but this is as healthy as they have been since week 1 probably. I mean they may be banged up as far as having a few Questionable, but nearly everyone from their day 1 roster is back and should be playing Saturday. The only notable exception is McGlinchey at right tackle, but he's been out most of the year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the Niners will be able to run the ball on the Packers which usually means they can win. They would have beat them in week 3 if not for Rodgers being Rodgers and Jimmy being Jimmy. Unfortunately for the 9ers Rodgers is still going to be Rodgers and Jimmy is still going to be Jimmy. I think with home field advantage Green Bay *should* win this one but I'm not expecting a blowout and I wouldn't be shocked if SF wins it.

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Bengals @ Titans - Not sure.. but I'll pick Titans if Henry is in good condition.
49ers @ Packers - Packers
Rams @ Buccs - Buccs
Bills @ Chiefs - Bills

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the Titans are the team to beat in the AFC until someone proves otherwise. KC is luckly they were playing Noodlearm McRapeApe on Saturday, because that three three and outs and a pick 6 shit to start a game is not going to work on the better teams. Both they and the Bills have been so Jekyll and Hyde this season its hard to pick that game. Bengals will come back down to earth because they are not playing a shit team with no defense. Tampa should beat the Rams, but I think the Rams are the best suited of the remaining NFC teams to take them down.

Titans beat Bungles (sorry if you have to struggle to put away the Raiders like that, the Titans are going to eat you alive)
Packers beat the Niners in a close score game (I think our balanced offense will control the tempo)
Bucs beat Rams in a close score game (Stafford might catch fire here, but Brady has all the experience at this level)
Bills over Chiefs (this one I am torn on, but I think the Bills D is the difference here in the cold)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Legit don't know why you are a fan. The fact that you still think Jimmy is great is mind boggling to me. He has flashes of brilliance, and flashes of absolute trash play. You will never have him carry a team to a Super Bowl.
The Packers are about 5x better than they were in Week 3 and we lost that game. Sure, it took heroics from Rodgers and a retarded gameplan from Ryans, but still. Rodgers and Adams in sync are almost unbeatable. I'll still be acting like a maniac rooting for them, but I honestly don't have much faith in winning that game.

As far as Jimmy goes, he's the best QB since Young. And "he'll never carry a team to a Super Bowl" except that time when he did, you mean? Right?

49er fans are fucking hilarious and spoiled. We went from the 2nd greatest QB of all-time to another HoF QB. Now every 49er fan expects their QB to be at LEAST as good as Young or else he's trash, forgetting powerhouses we've had like Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, Shaun Hill, Trent Dilfer, J.T. O'Sullivan, Blaine Gabbert, etc. JIMMY SUCKS!!! And I'm the one who isn't a fan? ROFL.
Don't want to burst your bubble, but this is as healthy as they have been since week 1 probably. I mean they may be banged up as far as having a few Questionable, but nearly everyone from their day 1 roster is back and should be playing Saturday. The only notable exception is McGlinchey at right tackle, but he's been out most of the year.
Niners are 7-2 since McGlinchey went out. Compton has been doing great and I've always thought McGlinchey was overrated. I wouldn't be sad at all if we dumped him.

• 1Moron

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the Titans are the team to beat in the AFC until someone proves otherwise. KC is luckly they were playing Noodlearm McRapeApe on Saturday, because that three three and outs and a pick 6 shit to start a game is not going to work on the better teams. Both they and the Bills have been so Jekyll and Hyde this season its hard to pick that game. Bengals will come back down to earth because they are not playing a shit team with no defense. Tampa should beat the Rams, but I think the Rams are the best suited of the remaining NFC teams to take them down.

Titans beat Bungles (sorry if you have to struggle to put away the Raiders like that, the Titans are going to eat you alive)
Packers beat the Niners in a close score game (I think our balanced offense will control the tempo)
Bucs beat Rams in a close score game (Stafford might catch fire here, but Brady has all the experience at this level)
Bills over Chiefs (this one I am torn on, but I think the Bills D is the difference here in the cold)

The Broncos game was about one of the only ones where the defense really made an impact. When the Bengals offense is on - which is more often than not - they are really tough to beat. There's no "coming back down to earth" with this offense. They're explosive as fuck. I mean...they just torched the KC secondary that has been nails since like Week 8. Joe Burrow is the next best QB in the league. Accept it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am sure he looks unbeatable playing all those AFC North and NFC North powerhouses not named Greenbay. Don't fall into the same trap as Cowboys fans.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Bengals @ Titans - reserve the right to change if Henry isnt playing
49ers @ Packers - ride or die as a true fan shall always be.
Rams @ Buccs
Bills @ Chiefs

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I am sure he looks unbeatable playing all those AFC North and NFC North powerhouses not named Greenbay. Don't fall into the same trap as Cowboys fans.

Even the Green Bay game came down to the very last play of OT.

People thinking the Titans are going to destroy the Bengals are very wrong. If Henry really is healthy and Trey Hendrickson is out then Titans may be able to control the time of possession, but this isn't going to be some David vs Goliath shit. In the playoffs people always say the better QB usually wins. Are you really saying Tannehill is better than Burrow?

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Oh and let's not forget that the Titans play in the AFCS which is easily the worst division. The Jags and Texans twice a year? And they even lost to the Texans.

• 1Like