2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, that looked like a broken neck, hopefully not

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Peyton and Eli is the ONLY way to watch Monday games. It's 3 hours of them just shitting on each other, refs, etc. It's fucking great.
Only thing I don't like is they minimize the screen for long periods of time to focus on them. Wish it would show them a bit less and just have the audio overlay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Only thing I don't like is they minimize the screen for long periods of time to focus on them. Wish it would show them a bit less and just have the audio overlay.
Yeah, I do agree with that. I also wish it'd throw them at the bottom or top of the screen, rather than the side.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There was basically one decent game all weekend, two if you count that shit show in Dallas. NFL playoff football has been fucking terrible so far and I watched nearly every minute of it.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Super Wild Card weekend is over, and Daezuel Daezuel has defended his crown as gametime posting champion...for now.

FoH's Cowboys fans would have won but as their team was losing, many of their grievances were legit. Daez found things wrong with his team in a blowout of a division rival.

Final wild card FoH fan standings (most salt to least):

1. Rams (mvp carry)
2. Cowboys (great volume but non fans agreed with the team and coaching sucking).
3. 49ers: high volume of users. Jimmy G holding his Surface upside down on the sidelines while eating paste probably triggered them too. Yall Should be used to it by now.
4. Raiders: nothing went wrong in this game. Definitely not officiating.
5. Cardinals: total team meltdown. Kyler outbadded Dak, but at least he's on a rookie contract.
6. Eagles: da hell is that playcalling down that much?
7. Bengals: just happy shitty officiating didn't get in the way of victory.
8. Buccaneers: Wirfs usage wtf.
9. Patriots: not really salt: more like salting the carcass for Pats haters to preserve and enjoy the taste of this game for years to come (gimme some!) (Props to all Pats fans on here that took your lumps).
10. Bills: sprinkling liberally on a division rival.
11. Steelers: Genjiro Genjiro knew, just like the rest of us. Salt score lowered even further by bringing up Adam12. Hopefully he passed on our messages of love and support to Adam during the game.
12. Chiefs: no salt. Regime Regime watched his team win a super bowl and got totally blasted while celebrating in Miami. Some people say he's still high to this day off whatever he snorted off the tits of some partying chieftesses in those night clubs years ago.

Divisional Week Preview:

Rams: still the favorite.
Buccaneers: Rams are dangerous and the bucs could screw this up.
Bengals: the lowest seed. Just happy to be here and future looks bright.
49ers: fucking shit Jimmy G. WHY? Also fuck injuries.
Packers: low seed because many GB fans here acknowledge the team has warts. Hopeful but guarded.
Titans: Derrick Henry is coming back. Odds are meh because none of us know what to expect of this team.
Chiefs and Bills: they're just going to pass the salt back and forth to whoever's team is playing defense at the time. Everyone will be drunk and it will be glorious. Fate is cruel and somehow make this a low scoring defensive battle.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Best King GIF by TV Land

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users