2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
This was discussed awhile ago. That line up is awesome. Dont be a knuckle dragger.
It would be, except it's on network television so it's going to be a censored/watered down fucking mess. Eminem, Dre, Snoop, and Kendrick without curse worse? ROFL.
No man. 15-20 years ago that lineup was awesome. in 2022 it's a bunch of irrelevant 50 year olds who haven't put out good music in a life age of Middle Earth.
For Kendrick, "good kid, m.A.A.d city" is probably the best rap album of the past 10-15 years and DAMN. was pretty fucking great too - released in 2017. Kamikaze was probably Eminem's best album since at least the Relapse/Recovery days. So, he's still "relevant" too.

Snoop is garbage now. His music sucks and 90% of what he does are just features now, so I'll agree on that one. I also agree with Mary J., but she was never shit anyways. She was basically a one-hit-wonder with Family Affair, but because that song was so huge everybody pretended she had other shit - she didn't.

Dre had the greatest rap album of all-time with 2001, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He'll always be relevant to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I can't disagree with this, but it's weird that you still listen to rap enough to know anything about Kendrick or recent Eminem.
Lots of good artists and good rap out there. It didn't just "die" or become "irrelevant". It became "irrelevant" to you.

Not gonna lie, PLENTY of dogshit and overhyped bullshit out there as well. Kodak Black is a prime example of overhyped garbage. 21 savage a little bit too, but he has an occasional banger here and there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
My problem isn't with the artists, it's with the message.

rawImage.jpg

• 1Faggotry

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think it would be a fine at most. Although encouraging fans throwing shit at the refs is pretty extreme.

I'd be shocked if he actually got suspended at all, much less for a season.

Roethlisberger raped a chick and only got 4 games

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Deebo Samuel balled out so hard this year, Lane Kiffin actually offered his 3 week old son, Deebo Samuel Jr., a scholarship. lol.

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
So now Jones has a more critical tone after Stephen said he's not worried about McCarthy.

I was shocked McFatso stood by his decision for Dak to run with no timeouts. God I hate that stupid fat piece of fucking lazy-eyed garbage and I'm not even a Cowboys fan.

"I don't go for that," Jones said. "I have been trying to push that. I want those things recognized and addressed after the first game. Or after we played the sixth game. I don't want to wait until after we are sitting here with no season left to address the things we are doing or not doing. ... You got to adjust (to penalties) or you don't have a job."

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
really hope to see good games more than anything, last week was just 90% awful

• 1Truth!