2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor

Tom Brady gets all the calls!

Oh, look! More reasons why Jimmy G is a fuckin' baller!

troll dancing GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The NFL would never suspend someone for verbal abuse to an official. People would literally riot, especially if its a Cowboys player. He will probably just get a big fine like every other league does.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I'm wrong but when I watched his interview I didn't get the impression he was necessarily crediting the fans for throwing stuff at the refs. I thought he segued from the players have to put up with so much crap and credit to the refs for putting up with so much crap as well

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe I'm wrong but when I watched his interview I didn't get the impression he was necessarily crediting the fans for throwing stuff at the refs. I thought he segued from the players have to put up with so much crap and credit to the refs for putting up with so much crap as well
Then he would have said that and not apologized after.

• 2Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider

You are objectively wrong here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It couldn't be more clear he was praising the fans for throwing trash at the officials even without the apology afterwards. If you watch the whole exchange, at first he's indignant at the idea trash was being thrown at the Cowboys, but he pulls a 180 as soon as the reporter clarifies that trash was being thrown at the refs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trey Hendrickson cleared to play tomorrow. Huge deal. Raises my confidence level up 40% that we come away with a win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Meant up to 40%. I would have given us a 15% shot at best if he wasn't healthy given how we would be rolling out practice squad dudes otherwise. He's also easily our best DL player. Dude broke the Bengals regular season sack record this year.

If the Bengals can make it a shootout, I think they've got a real shot. But if the Titans run game can control TOP while scoring TDs and not settling for FGs I think the Bengals are toast.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Meant up to 40%. I would have given us a 15% shot at best if he wasn't healthy given how we would be rolling out practice squad dudes otherwise. He's also easily our best DL player. Dude broke the Bengals regular season sack record this year.

If the Bengals can make it a shootout, I think they've got a real shot. But if the Titans run game can control TOP while scoring TDs and not settling for FGs I think the Bengals are toast.
Do the Bungles even have a WR? I guess Chase looks pretty promising, but outside of that? I can't even imagine how nasty Burrow would be with somebody to throw to.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Do the Bungles even have a WR? I guess Chase looks pretty promising, but outside of that? I can't even imagine how nasty Burrow would be with somebody to throw to.

You're trolling right? Tee Higgins had over 1000 yds receiving this year and Tyler Boyd wasn't far from hitting that mark as well. And Joe Mixon is an extremely capable receiving option.

Sometimes you have opinions that make it seem like you really don't watch football outside of the Niners.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Sometimes you have opinions that make it seem like you really don't watch football outside of the Niners.
You're not entirely off the mark. I stopped paying a LOT less attention to the rest of the NFL after all this "woke" shit.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is 1000% troll. Jamarr Chase was absolutely insane. Bengals have arguably the best WR group in the league.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Prepare for your yearly mega-dose of Black Fists in the Air.

image000000.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Moron