2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just hoping they finally hire someone decent this time. Richard and Norton were god awful. Would be cool to get Fangio or something of that ilk but I doubt those guys would take a step down.
Fangio may not get another immediate HC opportunity, so it is possible. It isn't unheard of for head coaches to go back to coordinators. Look at Dan Quinn

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Fangio may not get another immediate HC opportunity, so it is possible. It isn't unheard of for head coaches to go back to coordinators. Look at Dan Quinn

Maybe Seattle should bring Dan Quinn back lol.

Legion of Boom 2.0.

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
I think they definitely would but hes a hot HC candidate right now so probably wouldnt happen.

Rumors are that Denver wants him but DC Head Coaches haven't worked out well for the Broncos.

Wade Phillips, Vance Joseph, Vic Fangio...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I'd take Fangio back as DC in a hot fuckin' second. Those '11-'14 defenses were fuckin' nasty, especially '11.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'd take Fangio back as DC in a hot fuckin' second. Those '11-'14 defenses were fuckin' nasty, especially '11.
Yeah I agree, but man Ryans has been doing really well the 2nd half of the year. Really curious to see how he grows.

Also this would suck to lose Peters.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I agree, but man Ryans has been doing really well the 2nd half of the year. Really curious to see how he grows.

Also this would suck to lose Peters.

I still hate Ryans unwillingness to blitz (we're 29th in blitz %), especially since our secondary sucks, but I agree that his gameplan has been vastly improved ever since that Colt McCoy shitshow in week 9.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Considering this was a rebuilding year, the Cowboys did pretty good making it to the playoffs. Next year is going to be so SCHWAY!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I heard the NFL is talking about suspending Dak for all of next year over something he said about the refs. I haven't been able to find a story about it though. Any of you hear that?

In case you're wondering, no I don't believe it. But I figure if anything close is being talked about one of you would have seen it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems pretty extreme, I was figuring a pretty serious fine going his way tho. Maybe a game or two?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He backtracked with a kiss-ass apology yesterday so he'll probably get off pretty lightly.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think it would be a fine at most. Although encouraging fans throwing shit at the refs is pretty extreme.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He backtracked with a kiss-ass apology yesterday so he'll probably get off pretty lightly.

He only backtracked after the NBA referee association condemned him. NFL has been pretty fucking silent along with the NFL refs so maybe something much bigger is brewing

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He only backtracked after the NBA referee association condemned him. NFL has been pretty fucking silent along with the NFL refs so maybe something much bigger is brewing
It pains me to stand up for refs but I do think he deserves a suspension and that the pre-season shouldn't count.

I might feel differently if it had been the refs who fucked that play up, but Dak was celebrating violence against the refs when he was the one who fucked up.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hoss Hoss

He was asked about Fans throwing trash on/at the refs.
His response was "credit to them"

A year long suspension seems insane. Fine him $5k and lets move on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They were throwing trash at everyone. The refs themselves weren't really targeted other than being another living being on the field.

Fucking embarrassing. I thought I was watching video from philly.

• 1Cutler