2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd be more interested to know when the last time both #1 seeds lost the divisional round, or if it's even happened before.

• 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Next door neighbor is a big Niners fan (live in Dallas suburb, he's a California transplant, rest of us are Cowboys fans). We talked about getting tickets last week, everyone chickened out when we saw the $800 price tag at Jerry World. Sunday morning he got a serious case of FOMO and dropped $2k for his wife and him. We had to hear about that shit all week long. After they won, he immediately bought tickets at Lambeau. Fuck this week is gonna suck.

Attachments

• 664595004.jpg
    664595004.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
This was the 4th time ever that both #1 seeds have been eliminated. Last time was in 2010

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This was the 4th time ever that both #1 seeds have been eliminated. Last time was in 2010
Patriots and Falcons both lost in the divisional round of the 2010-11 playoffs. Crazy, I figured it would be a lot rarer.

lol the 2008-09 playoffs both first seeds lost in the divisional round as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rodgers is going down as the Dan Marino of our era. The game was his to lose (admittedly special teams did him no favors) and he could not score after the first drive. No excuse for him with that time of possession differential. Grats Niners. You earned it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Packers needed another option out there other than Adams and Jones once Dillon went out.

Grats 49ers Special Teams, you managed to beat the Packers yourself.
We always lose games when Rodgers gets laser locked on target to Adams brown eye. He even had Cobb out there and all Cobb did was stop a pick from Rodgers. This loss is almost entirely on the shoulders of Rodgers (Crosby is pretty close behind).

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Rude

Potato del Grande
Rodgers is going down as the Dan Marino of our era. The game was his to lose (admittedly special teams did him no favors) and he could not score after the first drive. No excuse for him with that time of possession differential. Grats Niners. You earned it.
Brett Favre > Aaron Rodgers

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Truth!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Favre had less talent and wa s by fare less of a drama queen. No doubt Favre is better. Rodgers is good at pading stats, but no so much when it coumds.

• 3Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine telling the Packers D you're going to hold the Niners to 6 points but also lose.

Just wild team is up 7 with under 6 minutes to go in the snow and your D gave up less than that the entire game...and they can't even not get a punt blocked?

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Most QBs don't throw to DEs though. I mean with the amount of interceptions Favre had, I know that can be confusing though.

• 3Worf
  • 1Midwit

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Good luck this off-season. I get the cap isn't real, but that's rough

And Rodgers just said verbatim in his post game that he doesn’t want to be part of a rebuild. Seems all but guaranteed that he’s going to try and pull a Brady and work his way into a team seemingly a QB short of being a contender.

• 3Like