2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy with another awful game, and another pic.

But this team feels like destiny. Why not the 49ers, maybe they will be a real franchise again?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Most QBs don't throw to DEs though. I mean with the amount of interceptions Favre had, I know that can be confusing though.
Yeah, DEs definitely aren't responsible for getting the QB more possessions or anything.

Green Bay only had the best defense in the league in '96 and 5th best in '97. People act like those defenses in the mid-late 90s weren't fucking STACKED. Seth Joyner, Leroy Butler, Reggie White, Dotson, etc. Sure, maybe Favre didn't have quite the weapons Rodgers has had at WR, but Rodgers has almost always had dogshit defenses. Favre had 6 years with one of the best defensive players of all-time and numerous years with a top 5 defense.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just got back to the hotel room. I'm hammered.

I legit went into the game thinking the 49ers had a decent chance to win. However with the way went, I didn't think they stood a chance. Couldn't be more excited though. Fucking happy

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
aIa0Pw3.jpg

ske07qoyedd81.jpg

AfdhPKE.png

xlz2hn5vmed81.jpg

Last edited:
  • 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What a day of ugly yet exciting games. Burrow's INT was BS. I'm glad we could overcome it. This team has it going on right now and I think we can go to KC or Buffalo and win. Confidence is high.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I am sure he looks unbeatable playing all those AFC North and NFC North powerhouses not named Greenbay. Don't fall into the same trap as Cowboys fans.

You were saying?

Even the Green Bay game came down to the very last play of OT.

People thinking the Titans are going to destroy the Bengals are very wrong. If Henry really is healthy and Trey Hendrickson is out then Titans may be able to control the time of possession, but this isn't going to be some David vs Goliath shit. In the playoffs people always say the better QB usually wins. Are you really saying Tannehill is better than Burrow?

Last QBs left in the AFC are Burrow, Mahomes, and Allen.

Fuck I've never been able to talk legit trash in the NFL thread before. It's nice being relevant.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Take it all in buddy. Your Bengals are going to the championship game!

Bengals 2-0 in championship games. Bills could get another home playoff game.

Burrow is living up to his college hype which is insane

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yeah, DEs definitely aren't responsible for getting the QB more possessions or anything.

Green Bay only had the best defense in the league in '96 and 5th best in '97. People act like those defenses in the mid-late 90s weren't fucking STACKED. Seth Joyner, Leroy Butler, Reggie White, Dotson, etc. Sure, maybe Favre didn't have quite the weapons Rodgers has had at WR, but Rodgers has almost always had dogshit defenses. Favre had 6 years with one of the best defensive players of all-time and numerous years with a top 5 defense.
Damn, well I guess that isn't fair to Rodgers that Favre had a better defense for the duration of their six year careers. Favre was still better.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You were saying?
Hey if AR decides to take his eyes off of Adam's asshole for a few more plays and manages to score a second touch down, neither one of us is gloating at this point. He had an ugly fucking game. Special Teams sucked, but they have all year for almost a decade at this point so no surprises there. AR drummed up all this fucking drama because like most west coast closeted gays he craves it. Then he had a shit tier game in which he had EVERY advantage. Niners just had to not fuck up to win. They did, and so they won.

And as far as defenses go, that roster from 2010 where we lucked into a ring had six Pro bowlers on it, including two guys in the secondary. Relative to the era, that Defense was the best we ever had and stopped Pittsburg cold in the SB. The late 90s D looked good on paper, but was basically Reggie and Leroy Butler and a bunch of no names.

I think its a given at this point that AR is going to walk and take his boy toy with him. Packers were in some cap trouble anyhow and AR clearly is not willing to stick to the offense LaFluer wants to implement. No free agent QB will want to come here thats worth a shit, so we get to ride or die with Love a couple years during rebuilding. Yay.

Will have to see how the game goes later, but I think this is now Brady's superbowl to lose.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Will have to see how the game goes later, but I think this is now Brady's superbowl to lose.
I'd rather play old man Brady than the Lambs a 3rd time. Even with Shanahan's success against McVay, you just never want to keep playing the same team over and over in the same season.

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
And Rodgers just said verbatim in his post game that he doesn’t want to be part of a rebuild. Seems all but guaranteed that he’s going to try and pull a Brady and work his way into a team seemingly a QB short of being a contender.

I don't know why any top tier QB wouldn't follow Brady's example. Dude walked into a team loaded with talent and willing to cater to his whims. It extended his career and his incredible resume. Rodgers should be looking long and hard for any way to SF, the Rams, Titans, or Saints. Try to bring Adams with you and you're set the next two years.

• 3Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Rodgers is from Chico, went to Cal, and grew up a 49er fan. We'll take him, even with his Covid Toe. Gonna be hard to replace the successor to Steve Young though. Hopefully Rodgers is up to the task.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Wasn't sure if this should go in the playoff thread or off-season thread.

Attachments

• IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1Edgelord

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And Rodgers just said verbatim in his post game that he doesn’t want to be part of a rebuild. Seems all but guaranteed that he’s going to try and pull a Brady and work his way into a team seemingly a QB short of being a contender.
Brady wins it all again this year and retires a football God. The Buccs then pick up Rodgers and continues dominating.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Brady wins it all again this year and retires a football God. The Buccs then pick up Rodgers and continues dominating.
Ugh, what a terrible thought. I really don't get the feeling Tom's ready to retire though.

• 1Like

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Why do you think we’d want a playoff choker as our QB after Tom? What did the Bucs do to you?

• 1Worf

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I just wanna get through Tom Brady so the rams can redeem themselves against shanny.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like